Boba Fett Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Abob walked to the bridge and helped travis with the pre-flight tests eh was almost done when sssssssssssss . W hat he heck! a coolant pipe burst in the cargo bay. he shut down the valve and ran down to see what damage was done. he used his computer to tell travis and diamond to come see the damage.(diamond in case there were any injuries that he couldnt handle..)
Sui Generis Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [I]After coming out of the physical exam shaking..repeating "God I hate that" he sees Abob running off[/I] What the hell? WHere you going so fast... Abob: Ship pipe burst...[I]pants and runs off[/I] Bryan: Oh jeez just what we need....its going to take a lot more to get outta here now...[I]runs to the platform sees one man on his back moaning and covered in white...[/I] **** a coolant pipe...[I]runs up to Travis[/I] Did you call Diamond? Travis: [I]nods[/I] Bryan: I take it the engineers are on their ways....but till then I'll take a look at it...[I]opens the hach to the coolant system[/I] Damn...[I]exams it[/I] Now I won't make any judgements yet, till the engineers come...but just my opinion...the damn thing was bugged....
Raquel Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 walks up to him siren: ??? so what's wrong now?? pile of junk...
Sui Generis Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Bryan: [I]pulls his head out of the coolant system[/I] Well lets see the coolant system blew...Nothing big...but erm..you can go ahead and fix it....God I'm to used to fixing this stuff...heh...Hm..where the heck is Diamond...[I]looks at the guy moaning on the floor[/I] [I]Picks him up and carries him to the Med Center[/I]
DeathKnight Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=crimson][i]Ken walked into the Schism and looked around....[/i] Ken: Spiffy. [i]He had one large bag and he looked down at the uniform that was hanging out...[/i] Ken: I am NOT GOING TO ****ING WEAR THAT. cough. -.- [i]Ken walked foreward and continued looking around...[/i][/color]
liamc2 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Ean: bah. .*Ean wanders around to the cargo bay, only to see a cloud of steam pouring out of it* *Ean puts on his fullface helm and walks into the cargo bay* Ean: Hey! anyone in here? *no response* *Ean wanders out of the cargo bay and into the rest of the ship, and sees Bryan half dragging/carrying some guy* Ean: need help? Bryan: sure, whatever
Raquel Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 siren: sticks her head in* ahhhh...*rattle.clank* shi.t!! *BANG!* i need a welding gun!!
Boba Fett Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Abob was furious, the brand new pipes purchased two months ago had burst ,luckly injureing only one person but damaging some cargo... he hated repairs, especially if they delayed a launch...
Sui Generis Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Bryan:[I]slowly lays the guy on Diamond's check-up table.....[/I] I sure hope he is gonna be ok...[I]walks over to Diamond and in-forms him on whats going on..[/I] So yeah you better hurry up and check him..he doesn't look to good...[I]nods and talks to Diamond for a little bit more....after finishing talkint to Diamond he walks back to the bay just in time to here Siren curse and scream that she needs a weilding gun...grins...walks to his house and comes back...taps her shoulder [/I] Here ya go [I]hands her the weilding gun[/I] Anything else ya need?
Anti Posted March 6, 2002 Author Posted March 6, 2002 [I]Travis nodded, most the engineers wern't ship side yet so he quickly ran to engineering and got a tool kit, he brought it up and handed it to Bryan who passed it to Siren[/I] Travis:only kit I could find quickly....erm what did you say before Bryan? Bryan:I said it looked like sabatoge.... Travis:....well as acting captian during hostile periods... Bryan:.....your the captian? Travis:only in ties of "war"...everything else is voted on...but if your right that this was sabtouge...it means someone wants to slow us down... Bryan:right.... Siren:HEY A HAND HERE!! Bryan:erm... [I]Bryan scuttled into the tube to help Siren with the piping, shortly after both came out and began sealing the other burst...Travis had disappeared from the dock area, but a moment later a comm came on[/I] Travis:This is a message to everyone, The explosion on the docking bay will not delay our launch...I repeat it will not delay our launch, however I would like all engineers or anyone with Engineering skills to begin looking over the ship for any more possible problems...thank you [I]on landside Criags and Ambers comms began to flash, they had orders for them both to report to the ship and to help out immeaditly[/I]
Sui Generis Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Bryan:[I]checks the controlling systems....[/I] Hm...Hey Travis come over 'ere!! Travis: [I]walks over to where Bryan is[/I] Bryan: Ok I have an idea...it might delay us at the most maybe say...10 minutes but...if I switch these two Controlling Systems...mine and the Schisms this puppy will be as agile as a Rapier won't be able to get touched!! So what you think?
Lia Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Amber: *steps into the room Bryan and Travis are conversing in about repairs, she leans against the door frame swinging her wrench around her index finger* hmmmm...did someone mention...mechanics?:smirk:
liamc2 Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 OOC: I take it I am the character that is ignored? :drunk:
Carren Heart Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 << Diamond runs a full check-up on the injured man, about 20 minutes later hes done >> Diamond: There you are Sir you'll be fine in Oooo I'd say two days. But I'll make in four get some rest. Injured man: Thanks Diamond. <<< Diamond continues to clean-up the med bay and check systems >> Diamond: Where is Abob. geezz. << Diamond finishes his checks on the equipment >> Diamond: << Over the intercom >> Med bay ready .. full systems operations on. << A few moments pass >> Diamond: << Again over the intercom >> Amber and Ean I still need you for your check-ups ? Abob get your butt over here .. and look for Ken. He won't want a check-up but get him over here ASAP.
Boba Fett Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Abob groaned. He started towards Kens quarters , he saw ken asleep inside he picked him up and slung him over his sholder then he walked off bearing the very heavy ken and praying he wouldnt wake up before the checkup was over..... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
tursi Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 OOC: sorry i've lost track of what's happened so far *Tursi is in her quaters training* Tursi: when i'm done with this i'll be the best fighter there is *grins*
Raquel Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 siren: i heard dimond say checkups... i'm not here if she's lokin for me!! siren ran to the far side of the chamber and hid behind the barrles ~~~~~~~~~~~ >.< wb..
liamc2 Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 OOC: *laughs* ------ *Ean wanderes into the Infirmary, looking around for Diamond* Ean: you rang? Diamond: just a check up Ean: trust me, I'm fine, had my suit on and all Diamond: ok, now wheres Amber? Ean: dunno. .
Raquel Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 siren sticks her head in the room siren: hey travis... whens the launch??
Anti Posted March 7, 2002 Author Posted March 7, 2002 [I]Travis shook his head[/I] Travis:the controls as just as good as a rapiers...the reason we will never be as agile is we are about 100 times as big as a rapier... [I]Travis shrugged and finished going over the controls[/I] Travis:gotta remember basic science...takes alot more power to counter the momentuim of the ship once it starts moving... [I]Travis sat down and turned on the intercom[/I] Travis:as soon as all stations have reported in we will begin launch procedure
Sui Generis Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Bryan:[I]nods[/I] Well the rest looks fine...didn't see one thing....[I]brushes off his hands....[/I] Well I'll go get in my suit...[I]runs off and changes to his suit and comes back[/I] [I].....grins[/I] Time to have some fun!! [I]hops into his Rapier..[/I] [B]Over Comm[/B] I'm ready!
liamc2 Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 *Ean walks to his own rapier and climbs into and performs a couple of system checks* Ean: *flicks intercom* Tau reporting, all systems running. .
Boba Fett Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 Abob ran a ffull med system check, all systems were perfect execpt the third med droid. it seemed to have a mind of its own. he sighed and started to dismantle it, looking for the problem...
Sui Generis Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Bryan: [I]checks his watch impatiently[/I] I repeat this is Maverick reporting...can we take off yet?? Come on!! [I]sits restlessly in the cockpit[/I] Travis: Not very patient now are we... Bryan: Of course not!! How else do you think I got the name Maverick!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now