Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soul_Keeper [/i]
[B]I do go! My name is dark_soul_keeper

say... does anyone have the key to poogle solitare? [/B][/QUOTE]

I have the key, but it's at my dad's house. I'll write it down and bring it here sometime. =P

I'm topazsagittarius. I'm really, really rich. I only spend NP if I want to, I just use omelettes as my food. I'm gonna get to 1,000,000 NP easily. It's kinda boring, I usually just go for the games, and the pets are just an extra.

I haven't fought in the battledome for ages. Ever since my Aisha turned into a Meerca (stupid plushie...), I've just neglected her, and my Shoyru isn't fit to fight.

I'll give you some tips if ya need them, though.
Posted
[FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]*hides in corner* i had an account... i hadnt been since april 3rd lol... i have like 2 million NP lol... i dont like that new interest thing... it sucks... i just gave 50K to some chick just for fun lol[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest holymoly :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]i'm on it! but uh.....all my pets are like dead....oops[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i dont think you can die cuz its been over 3 or 4 months i havent been on now and recently i checked they were *dying* but not dead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...