Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gojay
Posted
:( Well as corny as this sounds.....I'm terrified of clowns and Bugs.....they really creep me out!!!:nervous:
Posted
[color=crimson]ET! I mean he's so frigging freaky...

With his glowing finger and voice and... DAMN he's creepy...

'Phone Home.... THEN I EAT YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHA'

I CAN SEE THAT! :drunk:

Nothing else really freaks me out.

Well, that green creature that was on the plane scenes in Twilight Zone: The Movie was kinda scary...

Heh[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:( Well as corny as this sounds.....I'm terrified of clowns and Bugs.....they really creep me out!!!:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]
It's not corny, it's called being safe. (who knows what clowns are capable of!)
Posted
[color=deeppink]Thunderstorms!! :nervous: I hate them so much. I sit in the basement shaking (no exaggeration!) every time there's a thunderstorm. They suck :p[/color]
Posted
Elevators, small closed spaces. I never like taking the lifts and I still get agitated and sometimes nausious (sp?), whenever I go in them. Once I got stuck on my own and it started shaking and the doors wouldn't open...and I burst into tears...bawled my eyes out until the lift started moving and the doors opened again.

I'm sorta jumpy about other stuff, but I wouldn't say scared.
Posted
[FONT=century gothic]I don't know if I'm really scared of anything, actually....

Being scared to death by pranksters is a different story... I'm too jumpy for my own good....


Actually, I'm mildly claustrophobic. Nothing too serious, though.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I'm afraid of my own image. I'm so ugly, it's scary.


I fear a lot of things... I am afraid of the dark, mainly...[/COLOR]
Guest Shift
Posted
[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkblue]I'm scared of a couple of things namely:

1)Nerdsy
2)My Mom
3)MATH (who fuc*king need is?)
4)Cockatials (big house birds)[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Thunderstorms!! :nervous: I hate them so much. I sit in the basement shaking (no exaggeration!) every time there's a thunderstorm. They suck :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't mind storms. However, we had a big one the other week and it caused extensive damaged to houses and cars, traffic lights and powerlines, we had a blackout for 3 days... One workmate came from an overseas trip to find half of her house completely gone, cause a tree fell on it.:(
It was like a mini cyclone and our neighbourhood has been officially declared a disaster area:( .

Geez one day it's bushfires and then it's storms and floods.:worried:
Posted
i am scared of spiders, ladybugs( :blush: ), and kuja.
Posted
i have this phobia where if i'm driving in the car, i start to think the car is going to wreck. it comes b/c i've been in so many accidents. i try not to get in the car w/ another driver other than myself.

i'm also terrified of evil spirits.
Guest Victorious987
Posted
Id have to be scared of death. You never know when its gonna hit, it could happen in a couple of minutes, days, weeks, months, or even years. Death is id have to say the only thing im afraid of.
Posted
I HATE clowns...Have you ever notcied how if you have a toy one on a shelf, whenever you get into bed, the light ALWAYS shines on the clwon so that it looks evil? And its grin turns from ":D" to ":devil:"??? Weird...:huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...