Angelus_Necare Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I just started and I think it's the coolest game! has anybody else ever played? (BTW: D&D is dungeons and Dragons for those of you who don't know...)
PiroMunkie Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]-_- Chances are that if a person doesn't know that D&D is Dungeons and Dragons, they've probably never played it before.. Anyway, ya, I've played it before. Usually with a bunch of friends and it's funny cause my friend who's always the DM is biased and lets us get away with things and stuff. Although this one time we were all over at his house and his mom was the DM, and it was funny too cause she wouldn't let us get away with stuff. :p And another friend of ours came over so we had to work him into the game andhe was an elf that we found in an empty wine cask, lol.[/SIZE][/color]
Angelus_Necare Posted March 2, 2002 Author Posted March 2, 2002 I know how getting away with rukes goes sometimes.... what do you usualy play as? I'm almost always an elf, and a mage(or very rarely a theif).
D. Dark Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 I haven't played it, though I have friends that have. I'd like to though. I've played RPG's with a Gamesmaster, but it didn't have a board. Just pieces of paper with stats...
Chaos Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Actually, I haven't played it. I'd like to though. Dragons.....I like dragons.....And dungons are good......... BUT ONLY IF I CAN BE A DRUNK FISH!!!!! :drunk:
Spikey Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [SIZE=4]Nope never played it-it sounds cool though.lol[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Umm... shouldn't this be in GamesandrPg's lol, just would like to know. lol.[/SIZE]
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]To answer your question spikey yes it should be there. and surpringly no i've never played D&D...am i weird.[/COLOR]
BondFanatic Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Ooh, I love that game! I'm an amateur (Just started a few months ago). It's lots of fun.
boris Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 i have been playing longer that i can rember. thats about 30 seconds..... naw i have been playing about 7 years, my favorit class is barbian, then prestige in to a bear warrior. right now i have a level 9 barbian halforc with a 26 str, yeah, hes gonna kill some thing, and fast. if anyone has any qusetions, you can pm me, i have memorized the books from second and third editon, so i know what i am talkig about
gundamcat17 Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 it all about paladins there is nothimg better than going on a quest to get your horse and then mowing lesser forest creatures down...
Justin Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 To answer the question asked by Spikey: No. General Discussion is the place for a board game. Unless any of my fellow staff members say otherwise it will remain here. To answer the topic's question: No. i've never played D&D. But I would like to. -Justin
Spikey Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]To answer the question asked by Spikey: No. General Discussion is the place for a board game. Unless any of my fellow staff members say otherwise it will remain here. To answer the topic's question: No. i've never played D&D. But I would like to. -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Oh it is a board game. Sorry I didn't know that.
boris Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: NO, ITS NOT A BOARD GAME!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: its an rpg, with charcter sheets and dice....... there are squares, and minitures, no boards........ if you want more info, visit your local wizards of the coast.:)
Bluewizard Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 Me play. When me play me be Brun the Brick. Brun have intelligence of five. Brun dumb. Brun be fun to play.
boris Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 well, i have a int of 10, so me aint so dumb. but what hurts is a char of 4, wow am i ulgy. it dose not help that i am a half orc.... i have a str of 26 :) that help, i also love supream cleave. i killed 73 kobolds in one round once....:wigout:
Fall Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Does this happen to be like "Lazergun"? A real-life maze thing, where you walk around with guns, and wear a vest and stuff. And when someone shoots you, you get pwered down for 20 seconds?
D. Dark Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Does this happen to be like "Lazergun"? A real-life maze thing, where you walk around with guns, and wear a vest and stuff. And when someone shoots you, you get pwered down for 20 seconds? [/B][/QUOTE] No, nothing like it. This you have a guy sitting down, or guys and gals, or whatever, having the story dictated to them, and hacking and slashing creatures in very evil ways, eg: "You hew the kobold from his head to toes, ripping him into two, blood spurting everywhere" That kinda thing. I've played Baldur's Gate 2, so I'm slightly familiar with some of the game rules (It's based on A D&D rules)
boris Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 thank you d.dark, thats what it is, you can do anything you want. boulders gate was even based on it. right now we hgave around 9 books worth of stuff:wigout: it is really fun, i would recmond it to every one.
Carren Heart Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I've been Playing A D&D for some time now ( 11 years ) I'm very good at it VERY good I'm mainly the GM << GameMaster >> Now but I like to run that game right now I'm trying to find people around were I live to play but all my friends don't really play anymore ? but I'm still looking.
Angelus_Necare Posted March 6, 2002 Author Posted March 6, 2002 I-think-I-killed-my-space-bar- I-think-it-would-be-great-to-start-one-in-the-RPG-room.
D. Dark Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]I-think-I-killed-my-space-bar- I-think-it-would-be-great-to-start-one-in-the-RPG-room. [/B][/QUOTE] I've already joined a few, but this kind of venture would be too grand and big for the boards (Especially since we can't use dice)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now