OtakuBoards

Brolly's deaths......

Yoda

Hi, If anyone can tell me how Brolly dies or is stopped in each film he was in, that would really help me, because some confusion has arisen between me and my friend about it. We haven't actually seen the films, but we've seen clips, and we had a disagreement, so if someone could tell me how he dies each time, that would be great.

Movie 8: At the hands of Goku

Movie 10: Gohan, Goten and the Spirit of Goku (With the help of Trunks Big Bang, which disracted Brolli[Cell Saga remake?]) Use the Kamehameha

Movie 11: Gohan and Gotens energy Blasts(With the help of a Tidal Wave[or just water])

Hope that helps :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]Movie 8: At the hands of Goku

Movie 10: Gohan, Goten and the Spirit of Goku (With the help of Trunks Big Bang, which disracted Brolli[Cell Saga remake?]) Use the Kamehameha

Movie 11: Gohan and Gotens energy Blasts(With the help of a Tidal Wave[or just water])

Hope that helps :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll add more detail to those above...

Movie 8: With the combined power of all the Saiya-jins and Piccolo, Gokou was able to convert it to a ball of energy which he then punched into Brolli, killing him... or so he thought.... despite the fact he was assumed dead... and they escaped the planet before it blew up...

Movie 10: During an exhausting battle, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks were left with little energy to fight off Brolli... However, Gokou's spirit arose to tell Goten and Gohan to keep fighting, that they can beat him... they ALL proceeded to use the Kame-Hame-Ha attack, even Gokou... besides Trunks ofcourse... he threw a few energy balls at Brolli before passing out.... If I remember correctly, the Kame-Hame-Ha they used blasted Brolli into the sun? or just into space... one of the two...

Movie 11: The Brolli clone was turned to "stone" by some chemical in the water... Trunks and Goten then blasted the stone, breaking it apart.... killing the clone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

If I remember correctly, the Kame-Hame-Ha they used blasted Brolli into the sun? or just into space... one of the two...

Movie 11: The Brolli clone was turned to "stone" by some chemical in the water... Trunks and Goten then blasted the stone, breaking it apart.... killing the clone. [/B][/QUOTE]

twas the sun, sonny dear....

movie 11 sucked.....movie 11 sucked bad....