OtakuBoards

brotherhood of the wolf

gundamcat17

Just saw it last night and absolutely loved it i think alot of people wil not like it because with the exception of anime fans alot of people don't like subtitles...Oh yeah the whole movie is in french which i think adds character to it...
If you get squimish at blood and guts then this movie is not for you...also let it be known that french kung-fu is darn cool...

so for all you people that have made What is your fav movie topics. I must say that le pacte de loupes is the best film of the year so far {i know the 2 towers will woop it but i dont care right now}.

big wolf thing kills lots of people couple of guys get sent to deal with the big wolf thing find a group of people that support the big wolf king blood guts and fighting all through out.It looks like a wherewolf{nice spelling ehh}movie from the trailer but its not.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I thought this movie was very well done. It was an excellent story, with great scenes, and awesome fight sequences. I really like how they made the two good guys really awesome, but vulnerable to attacks (Don't worry, not going into any details).

I am waiting for this to come to DVD, hopefully dubbed in English (with GOOD voices =P) Oh well, I can hope, right? [/SIZE][/COLOR]