woopya Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 i have just become a huge fan of X-men, and i now have heaps of pics saved onto my computer. i think it was the X-men movie that did that to me. does anyone else like X-men my favourites are the Silver Surfer, Colossus, Maverick, Shadowcat and Nightcrawler. :flaming:
Spikey Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]ah yes i like 'em. my favorite is gam gam i can't remember the name but he is the one with the stick that throws cards, and i also like wolvirene[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]ya know you make a lot of threads.[/SIZE]
woopya Posted March 5, 2002 Author Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i] [B][SIZE=1]ah yes i like 'em. my favorite is gam gam i can't remember the name but he is the one with the stick that throws cards, and i also like wolvirene[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]ya know you make a lot of threads.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] i know, i can type pretty fast, but isn't that why we sign up here anyway. I started Uni again today so the amount of theads i make will be cut right back very soon. p.s. the guy who throws cards is Gambit
Charles Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 I was a big X-men fan years back bub. Wolverine was probably my favorite. The song from the television series is still in my head too, with a bunch of other stuff. All hail the X-men 2 movie....if it's any good.
Sephiroth Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 I used to br an x-men fan years back, collected the comics and watched the cartoon, wolverine was always my favourite....and psylocke....
(<AA>) Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Well not really but I kinda like it...Cyclops all the way!!
Lord Scyrath Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 I like X-Men...saw the movie, the cartoon and also have a few comics. Favorite characters are Gambit, Rogue and Wolverine.
Cibo Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Yup I'm an X-Men fan. Never collected the comic books but still read them alot. Favorites are Wolverine, Magneto, and Nightcrawler.
JCBaggee Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [color=red][size=3]X-men...save the day...X-Men...coming your way! C'mon, you guys gotta know the theme to the never aired '60's X-Men show! Anyway, yes, a big one, and I love the comics, the movie, and the new toon they got on Saturdays! And I can't wait for the sequel (next summer kids)![/color][/size]
Guest gojay Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 :eek: Wow I thought I was the only one here who even liked X-Men! They are the best heros of all time!!!:D
Spikey Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woopya [/i] [B] i know, i can type pretty fast, but isn't that why we sign up here anyway. I started Uni again today so the amount of theads i make will be cut right back very soon. p.s. the guy who throws cards is Gambit [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]we sign up to post and make threads but to post more. i know that without any threads there would be no posts.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]yeah, now i remember it WAS gambit. my favorite. wolverine used to be my favorite. but eh yeah.[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][color=red][size=3]X-men...save the day...X-Men...coming your way! C'mon, you guys gotta know the theme to the never aired '60's X-Men show! Anyway, yes, a big one, and I love the comics, the movie, and the new toon they got on Saturdays! And I can't wait for the sequel (next summer kids)![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]O>O Someone actually knows about that besides me!? Shocking... I love that one too, I have an episode where Kitty is joining the team, and Magneto takes Cerebro or something... Erh... My favorite was Morph. After that was Wolverine, and then Rogue...[/COLOR]
Treble Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 Back then I was an X-Men fan I always liked Iceman he might have not always been with the group but once in a while when he shows up he kicked some serious butt, Psylocke wasn't bad herself.
Ryan Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 [size=1] Ahh yes X-Men, who could forget? I collect the comics and for a 12 year old I have some rare ones. I have the very first issue ever made. That one is really cool. My favorite character has to be..wait...that is a very tough question. I really just like all of them. They are all different and cool.[/size]
Ryanmc225 Posted March 5, 2002 Posted March 5, 2002 i used to like it (when i was 5) but it gets boring after awhile
JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [COLOR=deeppink]O>O Someone actually knows about that besides me!? Shocking... I love that one too, I have an episode where Kitty is joining the team, and Magneto takes Cerebro or something... Erh... My favorite was Morph. After that was Wolverine, and then Rogue...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=3]The episode was called "Pryde of the X-Men" adn it focused on newbie X-Girl Kitty Pryde trying to earn some respect and get back at Magneto for stealing Cerebro's main core (she blames herself 'cuz she was the only one there 'cept for Prof. X). It's available on VHS and was the only episode made before the series was scrapped, but it's great and features some vintage costumes, such as Cyclop's first one and Wolverine's brown and yellow costume, not to mention the Dazzler WITHOUT roller skates! Oh...keep in mind when you say Morph that the one on the cartoon was made exclusively for the cartoon...the one featured during the "Age of Apocolypse" story line was a completley different charachter who is currently A.W.O.L.[/color][/size]
Fall Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Bla, I used to have a whole heap of X-Men animations on my computer..... but, I had to delete them all, so my computer would actually run properly. :D But I'm still a fan of it, and I watch it whenever I have the time.
Flash Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 *eye twitches* Must go to... Arcade... addicted to... X-men verses... Street fighter... *twitch* Juggernaut... so cool... *twitches again* ...Must play... [I]Diary of an X-men Vs. Street Fighter-aholic[/I] Oh yeah, the Cartoon and all that was Cool. Pity it's not on anymore... Well, over here, at least. Anyone played Mutant Academy?
Delian Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I love X-Men the cartoons and movie....I like Gambit, but he wasn't in the movie....hmmm maybe he'll be in the X-Men 2 movie, along with jubilee...I like rougue also and I have a few old comics.:D
JCBaggee Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]*eye twitches* Must go to... Arcade... addicted to... X-men verses... Street fighter... *twitch* Juggernaut... so cool... *twitches again* ...Must play... [I]Diary of an X-men Vs. Street Fighter-aholic[/I] Oh yeah, the Cartoon and all that was Cool. Pity it's not on anymore... Well, over here, at least. Anyone played Mutant Academy? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=3]Yeah, 1 and 2 are both great quality games...I'd recommend anyone into fighting games play them, regardless of how much they like the X-Men.[/color][/size]
Guest Shift Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [SIZE=1]I'm not really big on X-Men but if it's on tv then yeah sure i'll watch it..other than that i really don't think that i'm that big of a fan but who knows about the future?[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [color=blue][size=1] I used to watch X-men every Saturday morning on Foxkid [/color][/size]
Angelus_Necare Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 I used to play some X-man game on my cousins sega, that's pretty mutch it for my X-men experiance.....
Guest QuickSilver Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 i like x-men especially evolution i thought the movie could have been better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now