OtakuBoards

DBZ tournament arena (battle Zone)

Dark Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Hey there these is the DBZ Tournament Arena (battle Zone)
These is where u fight other fighters
PLZ sign in first
[COLOR=red]Rules:There are no rules anything goes while fighting against other warriors[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ill join.

submit my name as krillin

[B]Hey there these is the DBZ Tournament Arena (battle Zone)
These is where u fight other fighters
PLZ sign in first
[COLOR=red]Rules:There are no rules anything goes while fighting against other warriors[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is the most BLATANT rip-off of Battlefield i've ever seen. a cheap imitation. And they simply don't last.

[QUOTE][B]DBZ Tournament arena[/B][/QUOTE]

That would be Aestus' tournament.

[QUOTE][B](battle zone)[/B][/QUOTE]

*cough* Battlefield *cough*

[QUOTE][B]These is where u fight other fighters[/B][/QUOTE]

What are ya gonna do, dance? And what about when all of the fighters finish the tournament?? Have another one? Oh, joy... How fun... No plot or anything?

Jeez, just come to Battlefield. The oldest and most respected RPG on the boards. Up to season 4!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

This is the most BLATANT rip-off of Battlefield i've ever seen. a cheap imitation. And they simply don't last.

That would be Aestus' tournament.

*cough* Battlefield *cough*

What are ya gonna do, dance? And what about when all of the fighters finish the tournament?? Have another one? Oh, joy... How fun... No plot or anything?

Jeez, just come to Battlefield. The oldest and most respected RPG on the boards. Up to season 4! [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Flash here. It has worst rip-off of DB Battle Field. The name's almost the same for god sake!!! Maybe you should get your [I]own[/I] ideas!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I agree with Flash here. It has worst rip-off of DB Battle Field. The name's almost the same for god sake!!! Maybe you should get your [I]own[/I] ideas!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course, I'm not one to hold grudges. if you want to join DB-BF, you're more than welcome. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Of course, I'm not one to hold grudges. if you want to join DB-BF, you're more than welcome. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

You not one to hold grudges!!! That's not the Flash I know. Unless of you've changed overnight...

[B]hey Fina Flash i thought of DBZ battle thing u jus change everything i made the DBZ battle arena and u jus change the name and stuff cheap-o!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, no.