Dan L Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]heh heh.... Turning up to lectures every so often, so everyone thinks 'Who's that guy?' nah... I'm not that bad, I just pretend to be ;) 1- Friends, whether in the real world or online 2- Having to run to catch the bus... I'm proud of the fact that it's never beaten me yet, despite ''starting'' at the same place :p 3- My ability to hit myself in the head with a bar, bleed, and still work the whole day, while also taking it in good humor :) (only did this once) bleh... there's more but I can't think of it right now...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol... [list] [*]The thought that maybe one day, they will bring back the guillotine... [*]Just thinking about how fun it would be to steal that car and get away with it. [*]Listening to depressing music when your down in order to make you happy.. [*]The thought of dying... either alone (where you will be rid of the pain), or with the person you love (where you will die happy) [*]Employee theft ;) [*]Thinking about how fun it would be to turn that jock's nice car into a heap of junk.. [*]Actually turning that jock's nice car into a heap of junk... [/list] Better for ya, Seph? These are just a few of mine...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] to steal a quote from cera.... you, sir, are awesome....
Sara Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] to steal a quote from cera.... you, sir, are awesome.... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh, I totally agree. Piro, that was awesome.[/FONT]
PiroMunkie Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][color=indigo]Lol, well I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those thoughts/actions are things that I constantly do... well except for the last one, which I have yet to do (I always have to make sure I can get away with it). But ya, hats off to the guillotine :bow:[/size][/color]
Frankie Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 1. sleeping till noon 2. staying up till 3 am 3. ticking off my sister 4. hurting her dogs 5. taking and useing her things 6. lying to all you people on the boards about how mean to my sister i am 7. sitting here talking to you nice and kind people 8. getting my post count higer then it was in version 2 9. eating at the computer ( which is agenst our house rules) 10. being out of school for 1 whole month theres a resonable list
Fall Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]1. sleeping till noon 2. staying up till 3 am [/B][/QUOTE]lol, I always do that... except on school nights.... :( Oh yeah, I have to add to my lise :D: 2. My computer! :D 3. My Sony! 4. My N64! 5. My SNES! 6. My Gamecube! 7. All my other systems! 8. ............eh, that's about all...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now