OtakuBoards

PSYCOMMU system

Ice Dragon v2

Well here's something new. (techinically not but you get the idea)
The PSYCOMMU system (short for psychic communicator) was developed from Anahiem Electronics. The main origins of this bio sensor is unknown but it does tend to be the "Zero System" of UC. It's main purpose is to allow a Newtype to interface with its MS. Like the Zero System, PSYCOMMU can drive pilots to their limits except for one thing: If they are mentally and emotionally focused, PSYCOMMU ampilifies the power of the MS (speed, strength, power etc.) but for only a short time. [BOO!!!!!] The system first came out on Zeta Gundam which was installed to Zeta. Other suits also had this system. This included ZZ or Double Zeta, RX-93 Hi Nu Gundam (for the fin funnel controls) and Char's Sazabi (also for the fin funnel controls). Yea, both Amuro and Char (yea, Char's a newtype) control the fin funnels through PSYCOMMU. Amazing!! The Gundam F91 also has PSYCOMMU but, in a way, it's reversed.:huh: (I have no idea) Basically, it enhances by giving the pilots tactical information without turning them into lunatics. Um, think of it as R2-D2 in the X-Wing. And that's about all I can say about PSYCOMMU. Impressed???
So, what do you think: equal or stronger than the Zero System??

I'd say the PSYCOMMU system is stronger. I mean, the Zero system wasn't [I]that[/I] great. I think it's over-rated. Or maybe it was the only halfway decent system in the Wing universe, and all the others just sucked really bad, heh.

ID, maybe people aren't posting opinions because they don't know how to read all of that in your first post? :shrug:

Anyway, I think that the PSYCOMMU system would be better... I mean, it amplifies the strength of the suit itself, not just suppin' up the pilot. Zero system bites. It makes you all insane. But it works well on the Epyon..

And that's today's mentioning of Epyon..

Moving right along..

So, in conclusion..

PSYCOMMU=Great!
Zero=I can't say it on Otaku.....I'd get banned....:shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think its because this topic is too complex for our younger members or something, heck, I don't know, I'm just a super mod :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]
*sighs*
Geez, I even understand it. That's basically the simple explanation. Oh well.

The 2 systems are quite different. Zero feeds the pilot battle data and prediction. PsyComm enhances newtype power. Zero can be used by anyone in the world but PsyComm has to be used by a newtype. More information to come when I look up the detail of the 2.

Guest Altron Gundam
The Psycommu systems tops Zero easily. It enhances the newytypes already enhanced piloting reflexes and skills. GW dubbies glorify the Zero system because they don't know real Gundam. Anyway, depending on the emotion of the pilot/newtype the psycommu system can enhance that emotion during the battle to power up the suit's abilities/arsenal. Anyway, this is shown in Char's Counterattack, when the Nu Gundam's Hyper Mega Beam Sabre gets enlarged and powers up three fold during Amuro's emotion during the battle. Wingers suxors. ^^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think its because this topic is too complex for our younger members or something, heck, I don't know, I'm just a super mod :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'mma 14 year-old punk, and I understand it..... Then again, I DO have a near-genious IQ.. It's true. took the test last week. I still don't know why I don't understand this Algebra, though....

IC: The PSYCOMMU system would so thrash the Zero..... I mean, the Zero simply makes you a zombie; The PSYCOMMU makes you better when active. The better the system, the better the pilot. Simple as 1, 2, 3.......

-Neil

Zero system is something like an Expert system using AI. Like "Deep Blue" by IBM which can predict moves in a chess game. The accuracy depends on the amount of rules or reasons given. More reasons are there, the outcome is more accurate.

Psycomm stands for Psyco Communication. It is an interface between human and machine. When a pilot has to take an action, the input is usually through hand movement. However, Pyscomm can read the brain wave directly and pass the commands to the machine. No need to pass to the hands and feets. Simply put, the brain gives direct instructions to the MS. Therefore, the reaction time is very short. Since newtypes can concentrate their brain wave easier, it is more likely they can use the full power of a Psycomm system.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

I'mma 14 year-old punk, and I understand it..... Then again, I DO have a near-genious IQ.. It's true. took the test last week. I still don't know why I don't understand this Algebra, though....[/B][/QUOTE]

O_O;;;

Oh my god, Neil is me... On so many levels... Now I'm scared...

Well, here's another system but it's not in UC. They call it a flash system. It's designed for newtypes in Gundam X. This system is basically like controlling the fin funnels on the Hi-Nu and the Sazabi except its controlling mobile bits (or mobile dolls as they would call it in Wing) Bits are like replicas to X, Leopard and Airmaster and they are mentally controlled. Only difference to the Leopard and Airmaster to Gundam X is that to power the Satillite Cannon, the pilots have to contact the solar station at the moon to charge the cannon. As an added safety feature to prevent insane use of the cannon, a G-Controller was added not only as the main control stick, but as a key to arm and fire the cannon. The Gundam Double lacks the flash system, but it still has the G-controller to operate its Twin Satillite Cannon. Otherwise, the Double X is useless. As for the Gundams Virsago and Ashartron, they lack both the flash and G-controller. Why??? I have no idea. For one thing, both pilots are telepathic and they're wanna-be newtypes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

I'mma 14 year-old punk, and I understand it..... Then again, I DO have a near-genious IQ.. It's true. took the test last week. I still don't know why I don't understand this Algebra, though....[/B][/QUOTE]

So what?I'm a 12 year old child that lives in a rotten,Crackhead town,With a Genius IQ,Who can't spell really good,And loves algebra!

Okay,Now to make my post relevent to the topic....

The PSYCOMM was created for newtypes only,Because normal people wouldn't be able to control it.The Zero system was made so that everybody and his dog could use it as long as they had a bottle of Ritalin to keep them from going insane.

The advantages come from both.The Zero system would bring the capabilities of any piliot up,With a side effect of them going mad.The PSYCOMM was created for newtypes who already had their capabilities hightened,So by using it,It would bring up the powers of them,And there Gundams.

So,In conclusion,I believe that the PSYCOMM system is better than the Zero System because it hightens the powers so high that i doubt any mobile suit or the Zero System in Gundam wing could handle them.

The Psycommu systems is a lot more efficient to the pilots needs.. It's not so much that the PSYCOMMU can only work on new models, I think it's that the new models were designed to sustain the PSYCOMMU system. It interprets the emotion of the pilot, and then the PSYCOMMU system can flare up that emotion during the battle to focus the suit's abilities and reflexes. Therefore, the already hightened pilots abilities would be amplified again. The Zero system however, would bring the capabilities of any piliot up, and then they go all crazy........

So therefore PSYCOMMU is the far better system.