OtakuBoards

Okay, now this is insane!

Charles

I always new that my GameBoy Advance was a powerful little 2D monster. I remember when I first played Rayman Advance. I wasn't that impressed with a handheld in ages. Next, I saw pictures of Street Fighter Alpha 3. Lately I'm wondering what the GameBoy advance [I]can't[/I] do.

Today I'm cruising around gamespot when I see the title, "Guilty Gear X" on the main page. I figure, it's for the GameCube or Xbox. Heck no, it's for the GameBoy Advance. I figure that this news is quite old, but I'm surprised anyway. They can't possibly replicate that game perfectly, but I'm willing to bet that it's going to "rawk" just like the music, but in a good way. Sheesh, if they can pull off a great two-dimensional fighter on the PSX, what the heck are we gonna see when this game is released?

[color=indigo]Well, there's [URL=http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=690]Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival[/URL], which has already been released (in the US, anyway), and then there's [URL=http://www.nintendo.com/games/gamepage/gamepage_main.jsp?gameId=788]Street Fighter Alpha 3[/URL], which hasn't been released yet.

There's not any info on Street Fighter Alpha 3 on [url]www.nintendo.com[/url], yet, but it says "Stay tuned for details."[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shift
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Umm...when did they announce this game???It must have been recently because i'm just now learning about it!!! But i'm not sure if i'll get it, because i already got Tekken Advance for my GBA and in my opionion Tekken surpassed Street Fighter (no offence) but compare a Tekken Fighter to a Street Fighter....I do however respect how long that Street Fighter has been out.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

if you read the augest 2001 issue of expert gamer. they already annouce street fighter turbo revival is going to be in america some where near the game boy advance date. and also annouce that jet grind radio future and wwf raw is going to america before the game even exist in america.also i know about Street fighter zero/alpha 3 because i have on playstation.

[color=indigo]I could barely understand a thing in this post... Could you try and make it a little more understandable? - jcgoudy[/color]