Stacy_Tramer Posted March 10, 2002 Author Posted March 10, 2002 [I]Stops at the door before she goes inside, suddenly bursts out crying.[/I] :bawl: "OH NO! What will I do with my dinner?!" [I]Ryo-Ohki wipes a tear off of Sasami's cheek and meows, telling her that she will take care of it so Sasami can go and get dressed.[/I] :love: [I]Hugs Ryo-Ohki.[/I] "Oh, thank you, Ryo-Ohki!" [I]Runs off up the stairs and into her room, while Ryo-Ohki sneaks into the kitchen and eats the dinner herself![/I] "MEOW!":tasty:
steven Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 as Sasami went to her room to get redy she bumped into steven Sasami: oh sorry. Steven: thats ok. Sasami:I have one question how come you are one of the few people that is even alowed to go to dragon 4. Stevn: It is quite simple the star the planet was revolving around was about to go supernova I sopted it and saved the entire solar system and this is how they thank me.now go and get reddy and bring Ryo-Ohki as well since I am bringing my own cabbit there i no eason yours can't come as well .I left my cabbit on my ship and I am sure he would love to have another cabbit to play with.
Frankie Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 washu: READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steven: I DONT THINK THEY HEARD YOU IN SCOTLEND washu: sorry ..... for that out break of energy i am just exited.......another place to do my evil experiments....how exiting:D steven:......... ok..... sasami you about ready sasami (from her room) : YEP ALMOST READY washu:....... come on come on i washu, dont want to wait all day sasami: aw washu..... i am going as fast as i can its not like we are going to get there rigth away it really does not matter when we leave cause the trip will take a while
JJ Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 "Hey wait why is everyone forgetting me?" "We are not." "Yes you are you said I could go!!!!!" "Fine OK are you ready to go?" "Yep Whenevr you all are!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: Dragon 4 I hope it is pretty!":love:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 OOC: Darncoolguy1 (or whoever you may be), PLEASE [SIZE=4]PLEASE[/SIZE] try to say who is talking! Your posts are getting mighty confusing!!!! And Stacy-chan . . . try to break up your paragraphs a bit more . . . they're confuzzling too!! WB . . . @_@;; . . . I'll edit this later . . . I think . . . *~*~~``
Stacy_Tramer Posted March 11, 2002 Author Posted March 11, 2002 [I]Sasami ran down the stairs wearing her lime green jumper with pink shirt, and of course, the black cap and smiley pin! Her favorite outfit to travel in. [/I] "OKAY!! I'm ready!"[I]Runs down the stairs with her bag bouncing on her back.[/I] "Meeeeyow!"[I]On Sasami's way out of the house Ryo-Ohki ran from the kitchen and jumped on Sasami's head, giving the message she was ready too.[/I] [I]Sasami jumped up and down.[/I] "Okay, okay! Let's go already!" :love:
Angelus_Necare Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 Ro: well no arguments here, you wanna go to the resort martue? Martue: meow..... Ro: oh right the bounty thing well... [i] puts on a head band and sunglasses [/i] Ro: there no one will ever know martue: :rolleyes: meow...
Frankie Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 washu walks up behind sasami washu: I AM READY WHAT ABOUT YOU STEVEN, SASAMI , KIONE? kione: i am ready........ i tink* looks at her HUGE bag of things* yep all ready washu: well then what are we waiting for.... i mean come on......we should get going am i right doll1: your right washu doll2: ya your always right washu both dolls: WASHU YOUR THE GREATEST washu: yeah i am Kione: ???????:confused:
Stacy_Tramer Posted March 12, 2002 Author Posted March 12, 2002 "Wait! Shouldn't we wait for Tenchi?! . . He. . . He's invited. . . Right?"[I]Sasami said, looking out over Washu, Kiyone, Ryo, and Steven.[/I] [I]She wasn't planning on going unless Tenchi was. . . Life without him. . . . well. . . It was just kinda dull! Of course, the rest of the girls that hung around him made Sasami's life more exciting too, but. . . Wasn't Tenchi always the center of attention?[/I] "Meow?"[I]Ryo-Ohki looked up at Sasami before jumping off of her head and running over to Washu. She jumped up and onto Washu's shoulder.[/I] [I]Sasami turned to Steven.[/I] "Is Tenchi invited to come too?"
steven Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 Stevn:of coures he is. I relly want to meet him after hearing how soo many weamon are chasing after his I want to figure out why. kione: where is he any ways. sasami: I think he is with my sister at the shrine Steven: ok I will go find them and maby your sister would like to come to sasami: I'll come to since you just came here you will need some one to show you Steven: fine with me lets go.
Stacy_Tramer Posted March 14, 2002 Author Posted March 14, 2002 [I]Shrugs and follows.[/I] "You know. . I've noticed. . It's not just Tenchi and Ayeka missing. . . Ryoko is missing too. . And so is Mihoshi! Maybe they're out somewhere together. . . Or not. . ."[I]She looked up at Steven.[/I] "If you're Washu's brother. . . Wouldn't that make you Ryoko's uncle?" :blulaugh:
steven Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 As they get closer they hear people figting. sasami: I think they are all up there. I can hear them and I can hear Tenchi trying to stop the fight between Ayeka and Ryoko Stevn:well lets hurry up and help him.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now