OtakuBoards

Tenchi's Universe:Sasami Style!(Sign up and play!)

Stacy_Tramer

[I]Stops at the door before she goes inside, suddenly bursts out crying.[/I] :bawl: "OH NO! What will I do with my dinner?!" [I]Ryo-Ohki wipes a tear off of Sasami's cheek and meows, telling her that she will take care of it so Sasami can go and get dressed.[/I] :love: [I]Hugs Ryo-Ohki.[/I] "Oh, thank you, Ryo-Ohki!" [I]Runs off up the stairs and into her room, while Ryo-Ohki sneaks into the kitchen and eats the dinner herself![/I] "MEOW!":tasty:

as Sasami went to her room to get redy she bumped into steven

Sasami: oh sorry.

Steven: thats ok.

Sasami:I have one question how come you are one of the few people that is even alowed to go to dragon 4.

Stevn: It is quite simple the star the planet was revolving around was about to go supernova I sopted it and saved the entire solar system and this is how they thank me.now go and get reddy and bring Ryo-Ohki as well since I am bringing my own cabbit there i no eason yours can't come as well .I left my cabbit on my ship and I am sure he would love to have another cabbit to play with.

washu: READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steven: I DONT THINK THEY HEARD YOU IN SCOTLEND

washu: sorry ..... for that out break of energy i am just exited.......another place to do my evil experiments....how exiting:D

steven:......... ok..... sasami you about ready

sasami (from her room) : YEP ALMOST READY

washu:....... come on come on i washu, dont want to wait all day

sasami: aw washu..... i am going as fast as i can its not like we are going to get there rigth away it really does not matter when we leave cause the trip will take a while

"Hey wait why is everyone forgetting me?"
"We are not."
"Yes you are you said I could go!!!!!"
"Fine OK are you ready to go?"
"Yep Whenevr you all are!!!!!!!!!!! :excited: Dragon 4 I hope it is pretty!":love:

OOC: Darncoolguy1 (or whoever you may be), PLEASE [SIZE=4]PLEASE[/SIZE] try to say who is talking! Your posts are getting mighty confusing!!!!

And Stacy-chan . . . try to break up your paragraphs a bit more . . . they're confuzzling too!!

WB . . . @_@;; . . . I'll edit this later . . . I think . . .

*~*~~``

[I]Sasami ran down the stairs wearing her lime green jumper with pink shirt, and of course, the black cap and smiley pin! Her favorite outfit to travel in. [/I]

"OKAY!! I'm ready!"[I]Runs down the stairs with her bag bouncing on her back.[/I]

"Meeeeyow!"[I]On Sasami's way out of the house Ryo-Ohki ran from the kitchen and jumped on Sasami's head, giving the message she was ready too.[/I]

[I]Sasami jumped up and down.[/I] "Okay, okay! Let's go already!" :love:

washu walks up behind sasami

washu: I AM READY WHAT ABOUT YOU STEVEN, SASAMI , KIONE?

kione: i am ready........ i tink* looks at her HUGE bag of things* yep all ready

washu: well then what are we waiting for.... i mean come on......we should get going am i right

doll1: your right washu
doll2: ya your always right washu

both dolls: WASHU YOUR THE GREATEST

washu: yeah i am

Kione: ???????:confused:

"Wait! Shouldn't we wait for Tenchi?! . . He. . . He's invited. . . Right?"[I]Sasami said, looking out over Washu, Kiyone, Ryo, and Steven.[/I]

[I]She wasn't planning on going unless Tenchi was. . . Life without him. . . . well. . . It was just kinda dull! Of course, the rest of the girls that hung around him made Sasami's life more exciting too, but. . . Wasn't Tenchi always the center of attention?[/I]

"Meow?"[I]Ryo-Ohki looked up at Sasami before jumping off of her head and running over to Washu. She jumped up and onto Washu's shoulder.[/I]

[I]Sasami turned to Steven.[/I] "Is Tenchi invited to come too?"

Stevn:of coures he is. I relly want to meet him after hearing how soo many weamon are chasing after his I want to figure out why.

kione: where is he any ways.

sasami: I think he is with my sister at the shrine

Steven: ok I will go find them and maby your sister would like to come to

sasami: I'll come to since you just came here you will need some one to show you

Steven: fine with me lets go.

[I]Shrugs and follows.[/I] "You know. . I've noticed. . It's not just Tenchi and Ayeka missing. . . Ryoko is missing too. . And so is Mihoshi! Maybe they're out somewhere together. . . Or not. . ."[I]She looked up at Steven.[/I] "If you're Washu's brother. . . Wouldn't that make you Ryoko's uncle?" :blulaugh: