OtakuBoards

Ideas?

Sara

[FONT=century gothic]Sooner or later, I'm going to have to write a science fiction/fantasy story or school. (Hasn't been assigned yet, but it's coming up...)

Unfortunately, most of the items in my "To Write" box have a firm basis in reality. Anyone have any sci-fi ideas to get me started?

Your help would be much appreciated.[/FONT]

[COLOR=royalblue]Hmmm.............maybe something along the lines of Ender's game. If you've ever read it. But for real help, I'd suggest reading Marvel Comics. But I have a rough idea, I'll post it later.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Umm...maybe you could also write something in the lines of hiding in alternate realities in space to sleep soundly during a war and problems arise there as well. Er...looking for a new planet to live in...

For a down to earth one...you could probably make a story about how a powerful faction taking their own kind from the past, wipeing their memories clean and send them off to live in an isolated region starting off with nothing more than the clothes on their backs...long forgotten (1000 years pass) they begin to civilize and expand...until one of them...starts to explore.[/COLOR]