Guest Outlaw Dragon Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 What did you think about it? I have yet to watch it but I have in my room. I'm going to watch up to ep 22 in Cowboy Bebop first so I can remember. Knocking on Heaven's Door takes place inbetween ep 22 and 23 just before the group splits up. I've heard really good things about it. We'll see. :smoke:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Didn't you read my review of it on theotaku.com, shame on you I worked so hard on that review!:(
Fall Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]Didn't you read my review of it on theotaku.com, shame on you I worked so hard on that review!:( [/B][/QUOTE] I read it! :D It's sounds pretty good, but I've yet to watch it aswell. Lately I've been busy watching a few DBZ eppy's I haven't seen yet...
Shy Posted March 8, 2002 Posted March 8, 2002 [size=1]Rick, don't get upset because somebody didn't read your reviews. They are the ones missing out if they don't read it. Anyway, I have not seen the movie yet. But I hear it should be dubbed by the end of the year, so if you want it in english you will just have to wait until then I guess.[/size]
Fall Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryo_Ohki [/i] [B]whats cowboy bebop?:therock: [/B][/QUOTE] :drunk: Haven't you even heard of it?! Where do you live, and I'll tell you what time it's on there. Or you can buy it on DVD, or VHS at the video store. :)
amibasuki Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 I wanna see it SO BADLY! I'm trying to buy it by at least the end of the month.
Ryuujin Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I wanna see it SO BADLY! I'm trying to buy it by at least the end of the month. [/B][/QUOTE] They have it for $12.00-$13.00 at that one site that I won't mention because I'm frightened that this topic will get closed even if I had permission from James to post the site. :smoke:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 Anyone who wants to get their hands on a copy of cowboy bebop and live in the new york area email me and I will give you some stores that sell it for a better deal then the one listed above!
Queen Asuka Posted March 11, 2002 Posted March 11, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]I've only seen two episodes of that show and it was so beautiful animation wise I thought I could cry. I really want to see that series...from the beginning all the way to the end...[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now