OtakuBoards

The limit on posts

Shinigami

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]That is so sweet that we only have to post that many. I guess I got to get to posting!:p [COLOR=skyblue]That is so sweet[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]that we only have[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]to post that many.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]I guess I got to get to posting![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
uh if you don't mind me asking, what limit ar eyou talking about, you didnt exactly make yourself clear on what posting limit?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

That's what I thought. But I still wasn't sure. And by any chance do you not know how to spell avater... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, you sure don't, Warlock. It's [B]avatar[/B] . :D

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]I was refering to the avatars. I am NOT that stupid. I though you would know.:p [/B][/QUOTE]
good thign you made yourself clear

:flaming: You mean people, making me feel dumb. I knew what I was talking about, so you could have just went along with it. Oh well, I am NOT going to kill any of you now 'cause you replied back. Hey, dont stop replying! I guess I need to make sure I have all my info before I post. C-Ya:sleep:

I was getting my custom, but Safer never got around to putting it up... I wanted to show all my fav picture! And here it is!