Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=skyblue]That is so sweet[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]that we only have[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]to post that many.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]I guess I got to get to posting![/COLOR]:p
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]That is so sweet that we only have to post that many. I guess I got to get to posting!:p [COLOR=skyblue]That is so sweet[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]that we only have[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]to post that many.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]I guess I got to get to posting![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
uh if you don't mind me asking, what limit ar eyou talking about, you didnt exactly make yourself clear on what posting limit?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Hmm, maybe he is refering to only having to get 500 for custom av..... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. But I still wasn't sure. And by any chance do you not know how to spell avater...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Hmm, maybe he is refering to only having to get 500 for custom av..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, probably... his/her incompetence is confusing...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

That's what I thought. But I still wasn't sure. And by any chance do you not know how to spell avater... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, you sure don't, Warlock. It's [B]avatar[/B] . :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ha ha, you sure don't, Warlock. It's [B]avatar[/B] . :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I usually get it right. I was just in a hurry when I typed it...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinigami [/i]
[B]I was refering to the avatars. I am NOT that stupid. I though you would know.:p [/B][/QUOTE]
good thign you made yourself clear
Posted
[B] U'r all mad, dammit! He meant the post limit is now 30 seconds! He even admitted it! Silly blind ppl, view blow:

[QUOTE][i]As sed by Shinigami, the newly dubbed newbie [/i]
I was refering to the 30 sec limit. I am NOT that stupid. I though you would know. :p [/B] [/QUOTE]
Posted
:flaming: You mean people, making me feel dumb. I knew what I was talking about, so you could have just went along with it. Oh well, I am NOT going to kill any of you now 'cause you replied back. Hey, dont stop replying! I guess I need to make sure I have all my info before I post. C-Ya:sleep:
Posted
I was getting my custom, but Safer never got around to putting it up... I wanted to show all my fav picture! And here it is!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...