OtakuBoards

Best Chara

Emcew

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]Yes but if DS-Hell ever got really close, no gundam can win. DS-Hell can beat anyone close range. [/B][/QUOTE]

*laughs again* Altron would beat D-Hell at melee combat no doubt, that's what it specializes in. Nu Gundam would wipe it out at close range. Its much stronger with its Hyper Beam Sabre, plus the newtypes have faster reaction times. Watch something else but GW, you think D-Hell is invincible..sheesh...

Yes well the country I live in dosen't have any other gundam series except Gundam Wing and the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz movie. The only other gundams that I know about are, Devil, and the rest of the G gundams, Sazabi, Qubelely, Hydra, and a few others.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]Yes well the country I live in dosen't have any other gundam series except Gundam Wing and the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz movie. The only other gundams that I know about are, Devil, and the rest of the G gundams, Sazabi, Qubelely, Hydra, and a few others. [/B][/QUOTE]

Then u should know Sazabi would wipe the floor with DSH. Newtypes are extremely powerful pilots, they can control the Gundams artillery with there mind and only having to focus on moving the MS. You should know that if you have heard of Char's Sazabi mobile suit.

Guest Altron Gundam
D-Hell is far from being the best gundam period. Ppl who have only seen GW are biased to the fact that there are better and more powerful gundams out there. But staying in GW peremiters
Wing Zero, Altron Gundam, and Epyon would all wipe the floor with DSH, or DSHC. Going into UC pretty much any Gundam after 0080 would wipe the floor with DSH. All he's got is a good design for looks and a couple beam weapons. That's more than easy for a Gouf to take out.

Guest Altron Gundam
Ugh...Wingers...geezz....

1) We're arguing of DSH because all you Wingers think its the best Gundam in the world. Reality check, its got no far range artillery, a little scythe, and a buster shield. That makes it suck.
Speed is nothing if you can't capitalize w/ it with powerful weapons. THe gouf would just shoot its heat rods...

2) Its not invulnerable to beam weapons. If u didn't only watch Wing you'd do Beam Weapons can pierce Gundamium. Not the invincible Gundams from Wing that can take 90 beam shots at once.

3) It can be beaten by any UC Gundam and three of the Wing Gundams. DSH's only combat strength is close range, that's what Altron has over all the Wing Gundams, melee combat is its best attribute. If the cloaks are on DSH closed, DSH is finished due to the fact it can't move its arms now. Goodbye, by repeatedly firing the tail laser it can provide cover for itself to get it with its Double Beam Trident which is way better than the lousy scythe.

4. UC Gundams kill DSH. Physalis can nuke it. Nu Gundam blasts it with teh 6 Fin Funnels which means 3 can take the front cloak while the other three proceed to blast through his thrusters which eventually lead to the cockpit.

In end DSH sucks.

Guest firemac
hmm I guess no one has seen my post about Wing Zero Custom, bu tthat's good, because I don't want these guys getting on my case about oh that's apiece of **** gundam, you need to look into UC gundam it could kick that things ***, that type of ****, oops, I cussed to much:angel: