OtakuBoards

Best Chara

Emcew

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]That's bull. Amuro Ray and his RX-93 Nu Gundam would kick the Deathscythe Hell's *** into the ground. [/B][/QUOTE]
let me tell u one think, the RX-93 will burn since its one of the very old models.
n why always deathscythe n duo???
sheesh

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
let me tell u one think, the RX-93 will burn since its one of the very old models.
sheesh [/B][/QUOTE]

Bwuahahaha, you must know nothing about Gundam if you think Deathscythe can beat a UC Gundam with its limited capabilities. GW gundams suck compared to advanced UC Gundams. THe RX-79 is the old model, the RX-93 Nu Gundam is the most powerful Gundam that ever saw face on the gundam universe. D-Hell, really, Buster Shield if fired would be annhilated when the six fin funnels surround Nu Gundam form the energy barrier and the Fin Funnels fire all six Mega Particle Cannons they have. The Scythe easily taken care of, because D-Hell would not even come close to Nu Gundam. BTW, did I mention its customed for a newtype pilot which means it controls the Fin Funnels with his mind and can predict any movements of the enemy well before he executes it. Lemme get this straight little Deathscyhte Hell is supposed to stand up to someone w/
1x Beam Rifle
6x Mega Particle Beam Cannons
6x Fin Funnels(equipped with 1 Mega Particle Beam cannon each*
1x Beam Cannpn
2x Hyper Beam Sabre(power output can be increased by Amuro's mind)
2x Vulcan
1x Hyper Mega Rocket Launcher
4x Missles

Yeah right. Deathscythe would bite the dust, to anyone from UC but the original Gundam. Don't speak about a Gundam if you've only seen Gundam Wing because in that case you have no idea about Gundam, or anybody that has never seen a Gundam 0083 gundam or after in action. Altron, Wing Zero, and Epyon all stand over D-Hell like its nothing. Don't give me that superior speed crap, only to get to melee combat cuz that's where Altron specializes.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
sheesh [/B][/QUOTE]
I said somethign different you know, and I thought this was fav, not best, so I'm not choosing over power, I'm choosing over coolness.

If anyone talks about Gundam Deathscythe, Gundam Deathscythe Hell, and Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom being different Gundams, you are wrong. Deathscythe, then Deathscythe Hell is Deathscythe Upgraded, and Deathscythe Hell Custom is an upgraded Deathscythe Hell. SO DON'T PULL ANY CRAP WITH ME

:o I'm so unoriginal...I like Duo and Deathscythe. [COLOR=crimson]*blush*[/COLOR] But i'm a girl...I think he's cute. Which was the goal of the artists I'm sure. ;) But Heero comes second.

I can't go beyond GW...it's the only one've seen. :( Sorry. I prolly should broaden my horizons.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]If anyone talks about Gundam Deathscythe, Gundam Deathscythe Hell, and Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom being different Gundams, you are wrong. Deathscythe, then Deathscythe Hell is Deathscythe Upgraded, and Deathscythe Hell Custom is an upgraded Deathscythe Hell. SO DON'T PULL ANY CRAP WITH ME [/B][/QUOTE]

D-Hell Custom is not D-Hell upgraded....its the EW version of Deathscythe the whole way regardless up upgrade. BTW, DS would lost to anyone from the UC Sagas.

if any of you had seen any other gundam series beside gundam wing then you would know that d-hell absolutely sucks, compared to the Nu, it is a living joke! and just about any g gundam, gundam can beat the hell outta it....

fave character is fuhai toho....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yoshi [/i]
[B]Angel Wings!! Wing Zero Custom all the way... [/B][/QUOTE]

NUKE LAUNCHER!!!! Physalis!!!!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]should I remind you that if someone ever fires a beam at DS-HELL,or DS-HELLC then he can use his cloak and dodge it. when he is cloaked no beam can hit him. [/B][/QUOTE]

*laughs* Bwuahaha...

DSH isn't heat resistent to a nuke. Physalis is carries a nuclear warhead. Even the stupid cloak will get worn in..plus he'll get hit in the thrusters he goes bye bye, the Fin Funnels can just float behind DSH when the battle in close range. Plus Mega Particle Beam Cannons all fired six at once could break through the cloak.