OtakuBoards

Staff..............

Frankie

does anyone know what STAFF infection is and what it can cause....... its all confusing me cause my mom looked at my staples in my belly after surgery then a while later i told her what it feels like and what it looks like and she says i could have STAFF infection and hopes i dont

WHAT IS STAFF INFECTION?????????? CAN ANYONE TELL ME???

Well, have you gone to the doctor? Your best bet on finding out what it is, is going to a doctor. You never know, you probably don't even have it. :) And even if you do, the doctor will most likely be able to give you a subscription to cure it. :)

staff infection...if i'm correct my brother had it once, last summer...i think it has something to do with an infection in the blood i'm not sure..but it almost killed my brother O.o so you shuold go get that checked out...

i spelled it STAFF cause i am not sure how to spell it so i spelled it how i thought it sounded

so i am not sure the correct spelling for it but its just something i have been thinking about..... i mean..what it does.....what i can do.....what it could do........ its just a thought runing through my head

The problem is definately STAPH, also known as Staphlococcus.
The majority of staph strains merely give you sore throats, but some cause you to break out in welts or affect your nose/sinuses. The intestinal bugs are ususally E. Coli bacteria.
They are usually in uncooked/poorly cooked foods, sometimes raw eggs etc.

They are treated with antibiotics, and are spread through nasal secretions, probing wounds (including pimples) and blood.
The three types are skin, intestinal and bloodstream.

That's all i know, hope it helps.:)