OtakuBoards

Halo (Sign Ups)

Ryan

[color=indigo][size=1][I]You are the ultimate commando - a cybernetically enhanced soldier representing the peak of human military evolution. You are efficient, skilled, and dangerous.
Your situation: In a desperate attempt to keep a conquering alien race called the Covenant from finding Earth, you and a ragtag group of Marines flee to a distant uncharted system where you unexpectedly stumble across Halo, an enormous alien artifact in orbit between a gas giant and its moon.
Your objective: Uncover Halo's horrible secret, and destroy mankind's nemesis - the Covenant.[/I]

Signing up is easy, just follow these easy instructions:

Name:
Color Armour:
Side:
Weapon:
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mine:

Name: Zarith Deathstrike
Color Armour: Silver
Side: Good
Weapon: Shotgun
Bio: One of the youngest in the group, Zarith's father was killed by the Covenant. He is out to seek revenge for the death of his father. Smart and outgoing yet sometimes angry and gets in or out of the way.[/size][/color]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

name Abob Teff (what else!!)
color armor blue
gender male
age 22
side good
weapon the machine gun you start with in halo
bio was a criminal in his younger years but won a scollarship to a military academy and turned his life around. he is cedicated to the cause.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]I'll join.

Name-Samanouske
Color Armour-Gold
Gender-Male
Age-18
Weapon-MP5
Bio-Nothing is known about him. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo]

Um dude, you forgot to put Side in there. Are you good or evil?[/size][/color]

Looks like you've finally got a big name here...:D
-----------------------------------------
Name: Raynor 'Warlock' Dune

Color Armour: Red

Weapon: P-90

Bio: One of the only senior members in the group, Raynor is collective and cool under pressure. After killing most of his family and friends, Raynor is willing to die to kill off the Covenant once and for all.

[size=3]

We don't have to have bad guys. Everyone can be good and it will still work out. For instance we could do this if anyone was good. This is just one really quick example:

*Zarith charges the covenant member his shotgun out and ready. The convenant member runs off afraid.*

I know that that is really cheap but I have to go eat so I am in a hurry. Like I said, we don't need bad guys.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Looks like you've finally got a big name here...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

And here's another...
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
Name: Drake Levia

Color Armor: Black(Does it affect the game?)

Side: Good(For the first time ever)

Weapon: Uzi with laser pointer

Bio: Just your average 6'4", green-eyed, black-haired, ripped Marine here. Killed his brother at the age of 12, ran away, joined the Marines. Blahblahblah.
-- -- -- -- -- -- --
I've never played Halo through, only a demo for about ten minutes....o.o;;;;

Edit: *falls over laughing at Warlock's avatar*

Name: Lestat
Color Armour: Black with red trim
Side: Evil/Bad (what ever floats your boat)
Weapon: Plasma Rifle, a Light Saber, Boomerang (Laced with poison, I whip it at people's legs and they fall down crying like little girls. Eventually it causes decay in limb thus causing them to fall off.)
Bio: At the age 10 Lestat murdered his familiy, and "Why?" you may ask. Well, one Christmas his mother, and father had forgotten to get the one gift he had always wanted. A Super Soaker 2000. After opened all of his gift he realised that he will not be getting the Super Soaker he so desired, so that night he went into his parents bedroom and mutilated them with a butcher's knife. He was imprisoned until the age of 20, and after getting out he was recruited by the evil ones.

Name: Lanus Wood
Color Armour: Main body is a light Black with Grey trim.
Side: Evil << For now >>
Weapon: Wrist Saber << Laser Weapon >> And a High Powered Shoulder Cannon
Bio: Lanus doesn't remember his past every well but has a great drive to harm and kill people he has become one of earth's greatest enemies he seems to work with the enemy at this moment and no one understands why they would allow a human to work with them but he has become very valuable to them all.

Name: Craig Masters

Armour colour: Blacj with blue trim

Weapon: M16 and two custom made rapid firing pistols (if we cac only have one weapon then i'll just have the M16)

Bio: Is out to avenge the death of his parents