OtakuBoards

Psycho Parent...

Yukazi

if any of you havent noticed, i havent been around the past few days...ill explain why..

2 nights ago, my mom finally threw out my dad's stuff, since they've been devorced for 7 months now, she wants him to leave...but later that night, there was apunding at he front door...It was my dad...then, right after it ended, we all heard gass shatter as my dad unlocked the back door from through the window and walked in like he didnt do antthing...smart me, i step in front of hm, telling him to stop...he walks right by me andgoes for my mom, when my sisters boyfriend(we had hm stay te night to feel safe) walked out of my room and scared my dad into his car, and when he pulled outo the driveway and almost got hit by a semi...then, yesterday, as we were running around town tying to lose him, he turned and went back towards the house...when we got home, he was gone...but he had screwed the windows shut and changed the Dead-Bolt...not to mention he boarded up the back door so we couldnt get in...but we did and now i can finally get online...Has anyone had a parent go THIS crazy?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=3]

I am very glad my parents will never divorce. I just feel sorry for those that have to go through it like you Cruizr.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Now why would ya feel bad?

My parents divorcing was the best thing that ever happened...

It'd better off [b]NOT[/b] to live with abusive parents...

And yes Cruizr, things like that had happened to me, much worse infact. [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]HMM.... I CAME HERE PREPARED TO READ A TOPIC ABOUT HOW PARENTS ARE TOO STRICT AND PUNISH YOU FOR NO REASON, BUT I SEE NOW THAT IS NOT THE CASE. WOW, CRUIZR, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. MY PARENTS AREN'T DIVORCED, SO I DON'T DEAL WITH CRAZINESS ON [I]THAT[/I] LEVEL... WOW...[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Now why would ya feel bad?

My parents divorcing was the best thing that ever happened...
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

I should've said, " I feel sorry for those that love both of their parents and don't want them to divorce that have to go through this." That would of probably saved me from this post. But anyway since I didn't I mean't that I feel sorry for some people that don't want their parents to divorce. I mean if my parents did I would surely feel bad and sick. I feel sorry for those people.[/size]

[B]
[size=3]

I should've said, " I feel sorry for those that love both of their parents and don't want them to divorce that have to go through this." That would of probably saved me from this post. But anyway since I didn't I mean't that I feel sorry for some people that don't want their parents to divorce. I mean if my parents did I would surely feel bad and sick. I feel sorry for those people.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I see where your coming from in this

I loved my parents both dearly, but i was only 5 when they divorced, i never knew the stuff that went on, and by now, i forgot the stuff that happened to me... [/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=indigo]I see where your coming from in this

I loved my parents both dearly, but i was only 5 when they divorced, i never knew the stuff that went on, and by now, i forgot the stuff that happened to me... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Oh. Did your parents go to court to see who got custody(Dun know how to spell that.) of you? Who got you: your mother or father?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]man cloud how could you like having your parents divorce I could not imagen that. i am sorry for cruiz too. man must be hard life for him. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

I don't know anyone except Cloud that likes that their parents divorced. I happen to know alot of people with divorced parents but none of them like it.[/size]

[B]
[size=3]

Oh. Did your parents go to court to see who got custody(Dun know how to spell that.) of you? Who got you: your mother or father?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]i had an abusive Father, like hell i was gonna live with him....

it's almost 10 years later and my parents are still in court.... My dads a lil' rich ....(insert bad word here)... he has no problem going to court so he just avoids everything... someway or another... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]man cloud how could you like having your parents divorce I could not imagen that. i am sorry for cruiz too. man must be hard life for him. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Like i said before, i enjoy not to be abused, and forced to do stuff i didn't want to... I was forced to practise for like 4+ hours a day on hockey, i was only 5 for gods sake! I never really liked it then, for i was forced to like it... [/COLOR]

[B]
[size=3]

I don't know anyone except Cloud that likes that their parents divorced. I happen to know alot of people with divorced parents but none of them like it.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I don't overly like it, but it's better to lead a loving life, than an abusive one... [/COLOR]

I am so sorry Cruizr no one should have to go through that...
My parents divorced when I was 10 and i was pissed about it all my friends parents had divorced and I never thought my parents would. But now looking back at it i was selfish to think that they should have statyed together when they weren't happy. I mean today 6 years after being divorced they get along suprsingly well. I mean they are still really good friends.
I hate to see divorced parents who ahte each other. It is so sad because the kids are almost always caught in the middle..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]
I hate to see divorced parents who ahte each other. It is so sad because the kids are almost always caught in the middle.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You hit that dead on!

Noodlez: It's great you still have 2 loving parents, You should feel quite lucky :) [/COLOR]

Sometimes parents getting divorced can be a good thing. But Cruizr, just don't let it worry you too much. I had a friend who's dad did the same thing, and then he nearly killed himself....

Does your dad have anywhere to stay? If he doesn't, that's probably the reason he's going crazy... :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B] and then he nearly killed himself....[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]The kid or the dad? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]oh, ok

What i don't understand is what goes on in some of these peoples heads. I mean, abuse, sexual abuse, and i bet i could name some other nasty things... Why?

Why can't people get along? They promised to do all that stuff that you have to say "i do" at a wedding....

Why....? [/COLOR]

Let me also say that my dad forced me into therapy 4 times and the last time i attempted suicide because he was playing some od head games with me...he is psycho...he has been hit, and drug by a car(my mom driving) and came out unhurt...heck, he wouldnt let go of the from of the car...hes been hit with heavy objects and baseball bats and laughd about it..its scary

[B]

[COLOR=indigo]

Noodlez: It's great you still have 2 loving parents, You should feel quite lucky :) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Yeah, I know. I am very very lucky.:D [/size]