Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well... My Dad tried to strangle my Mum when I was 7 or so (almost 8 I think). That was about 5 or so years ago. My parents fought a lot from when I was 6 till I came to NZ. But that strangling thing was the most scary because that day I just woke up and I saw them fighting like that......

They're devorced now, and thank god for that. If they stay under the same roof for more than 10min they start arguing and stuff. But now Mum and I are in NZ and Dad's in China.......

I think that's enough for now.

To cruizr: You are not the only one in this world who has seen your parents behave like that. There are others as well.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well my parents argue alot of the time, but nothing has happened yet. As long as they stey together, I'm happy. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Mine do that somtimes and my dad is mean sometimes but I am fine. They haven't done anything serious and won't. Probably just because they have known each other since they were kids so that is why they fight.[/size]
Posted
Its sad when it has to end in devorce...

Everyone in our house is now: Afraid of going outside at night, Afraid when we hear a car that sounds like my dad...my mom literally jumps when someone pulls into our driveway or knocks on the door...our main fear is that my dad has tried to kill my mom...many times before, and were afraid he will try again
Posted
[size=3]

That is sad when people have to live in fear. That is just plain sad. I am lucky I don't live in fear but I am truly sad for those like you.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]My parents divorced when I was 6-8 months old. I don't know much about it, except the night my mom filed for divorce, my dad punched my uncle in the face.

Of course, if my uncle was anything like he is now back then, he deserved it.

I've heard a few random things, but I won't go into it.

My dad has since remarried, and now I live withmy mom most of the time.[/COLOR]
Posted
well i don't have a mom(due to cancer) but i do have a perfectly sane dad...[size=3]*COUGH*[/size][size=1]who apparently tripped over a ruffle on the rug in the living room and cut it up and threw it out the window[/size][size=3]*COUGH*[/size] eheh...heheh....:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]My parents lived with each other over 20 years. They fight a lot, somehow, they don't want a divorce. My dad almost kill my mom. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Why do most parents try to kill the other? What is so messed with with society today?[/size]
Posted
[color=royal blue]I am with Cloud on this one... my parents are divorced and they got divoreced when I was about 7 or 8. I am glad that they did because all they did was fight and bicker all of the time. Sometimes it is better for the kid if the parents aren't together anymore, although I believe there aren't any circumstances in which a couple can not work things out! :love:
Unless their is abuse or something drastic like that. [/color]
Posted
luckly may parents are still together.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]luckly may parents are still together. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Fortunatly mine too!:D :D :D SO happy![/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=3]

Why do most parents try to kill the other? What is so messed with with society today?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]I haven't noticed this happen to most parents. I mean, sure, they fight sometimes, but I haven't heard of very many cases where this has happened. Only a few, on the News at times.

Bla, my parents have known each other since they were kids too. So yeah, that's probably the reason why they fight. :)[/color]
Posted
I hated my father, and still do, you have no idea what it is like to live with someone as old fashioned as he is, who believes in punishment by hitting you with a cable wire, or a hose, or a shoe, in fact, I can go on, that kind of crap he done to me in the past has caused me to hate him now, I can't even stand to see him, I've been seeing less and less of him since my mom passed away, and I say good riddance....
Posted
[color=red]WOW! I thought my parents were weird . Yeah well my parents are ok i guess . They have never did something like that though ......... She isnt crazy either .[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
[color=green]I haven't noticed this happen to most parents. I mean, sure, they fight sometimes, but I haven't heard of very many cases where this has happened. Only a few, on the News at times.

Bla, my parents have known each other since they were kids too. So yeah, that's probably the reason why they fight. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

I am just talking about in this thread. There are quite a few people that have stated that their father or mother and tried to kill the other parent. [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=3]

Why do most parents try to kill the other? What is so messed with with society today?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1]Not all parents like that. Some just old fashion, like my dad still believe man rule the world. [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue][size=1]Not all parents like that. Some just old fashion, like my dad still believe man rule the world. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

Read what I posted before you posted. Hope that makes sense.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=3]

Read what I posted before you posted. Hope that makes sense.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1] Öops, sorry about that [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[color=blue][size=1] Öops, sorry about that [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

It is alright!:D [/size]
Posted
Well, my parents just devorced, but it wasn't a hate thing. It's just they didn't really do much together, or talk about the same things much, so they came apart. But divorcing has helped them sorta...It's made them kinder in a way, and also, I can still go see my dad coz he only lives a few streets away and it only takes around 10 mins to walk there! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Well, my parents just devorced, but it wasn't a hate thing. It's just they didn't really do much together, or talk about the same things much, so they came apart. But divorcing has helped them sorta...It's made them kinder in a way, and also, I can still go see my dad coz he only lives a few streets away and it only takes around 10 mins to walk there! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You are lucky! My dad lives like a half an hour away and I hardly ever get to see him... I wish I could walk there! I love my dad a ton and I love talking to him, it is just that I am so busy I can never find time to make the trip out there!:([/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...