Dragon Fou Lu Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Ya know how you're [B]Supposed[/B] to only capture one of each pokemon but then u start to get bored and start catching ones that u've already got? well i want to know which ones u've got the most of. e.g. 5 pidgeys , 9 Quilfish etc.
Boba Fett Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 After i beat the game i caught 6 scythers, evolved them all and raised them they are all around 70-80 now and i am trying to get them all to level 100. So i have 6 scissors.
Gary Oak Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i] [B]After i beat the game i caught 6 scythers, evolved them all and raised them they are all around 70-80 now and i am trying to get them all to level 100. So i have 6 scissors. [/B][/QUOTE] wow thats a lot of scizors..this is what i do... i get at least 5 of every poke that i like..if not the one i like..i just dont worry aboput raising it..such as laziness..lol... but with the diff poke i get every moveset i like and i raise them up to 50's-55's then i try them out on pokemon stadium 2 or 1 .right now im working on beating R2 of pokemon stadium 1 and working on beating R2 on pokemon stadium 2...
Fall Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 [color=green]I have 15 Butterfree's... :D First I caught up to 6 Caterpie's, and evolved them into Butterfree's, than I caught another 6, and did the same. The rest I won in the Bug Catching Competition.[/color]
KittyLynn Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 i have 13 eggs...and 8 hoppip...two vulpix...i have a lot of doubles for breeding....(stantler,nidoran,snubull,growlithe,ponyta)
Fall Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [color=green]How many boxes on the PC are there? Can someone tell me, because I've thought of an interesting problem....[/color]
Kuja Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]12 boxes@20 pkmon in each+6 in your party for a total of 246 pkmon in your game at one. 247 if you catch one and all boxes and party are full. 252 if you trade all 6 with someone... so yea ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
goldmaster23 Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 It's 20, actually. I have 2 pidgeots at the moment, one @ lv.50 and the other at lv.55 ^_~
Char! Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 I think I have about 4 or 5 of each Eevee evolution... and 2 Gengars, with different moves..
Fall Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]12 boxes@20 pkmon in each+6 in your party for a total of 246 pkmon in your game at one. 247 if you catch one and all boxes and party are full. 252 if you trade all 6 with someone... so yea ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Is that how many is in Gold and Silver?[/color]
Kuja Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]r/b/y i think... didnt like g/s much [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
GameMaster2000 Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 In G/S I have about 6 Feraligators Lv.100 and 10 Ho-ohsLv.50s
Nerdsy Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] [color=green]Is that how many is in Gold and Silver?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]G/S/C has 14 boxes with 20 spaces. That's 286, counting the party.[/color]
Kei Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 I've got three Tyhplosions at levels 45, 55, and 70 and two Feraligators at levels 60 and 91. I also got about five Butterfrees, and two Scizors. I've got like three Clefairys and Heracross (Don't know why, so don't ask), and four Sneasel. I don't even train them, except for the Tyhplosion, Feraligator, Scizor, and Sneasels, so I don't even know why I keep them.
Fall Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]G/S/C has 14 boxes with 20 spaces. That's 286, counting the party.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Well that means you don't have very much room to catch more than one pokemon..... the pretty much sucks, as when I'm bored I just go around catching more of each pokemon. What will I do when I have no more boxes?! [/color]
Sida255 Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 well my lil bro or me used 2 have 7 mewtwos... umm... i think 2 mews umm... some other 1s....
Char! Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B][color=green]Well that means you don't have very much room to catch more than one pokemon..... the pretty much sucks, as when I'm bored I just go around catching more of each pokemon. What will I do when I have no more boxes?! [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I'd say release the weakest ones, then catch more. Just don't go bankrupt buying Pokéballs. ;)
Fall Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] Just don't go bankrupt buying Pokéballs. ;) [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]lol, that once happened to me. Though I went to the Pokemon League, beat it a few times, and got rich again! :D That's the good thing about the Pokemon League..... And most of my weakest pokemon now are..... a Rapidash, a Hypno, an Electabuzz, and a Mewtwo..... all on level 79... :rolleyes:[/color]
Char! Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 Wow, my weakest Pokémon in G/S are, like, level 15's or so. I can't remember; I'm still trying to create a good lineup. Sad, yes...
Darkmoon Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GameMaster2000 [/i] [B]In G/S I have about 6 Feraligators Lv.100 and 10 Ho-ohsLv.50s [/B][/QUOTE] How did you get TEN ho-oh's?!? I caught over 10 nidorans (sp) once in my red version. I was angery that I coulden't catch a chansy or a syther at the time. heh, I kinda kept pressing A and and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. So I ended up with almost a box full of nedoran(sp).
Fall Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Wow, my weakest Pokémon in G/S are, like, level 15's or so. I can't remember; I'm still trying to create a good lineup. Sad, yes... [/B][/QUOTE]Well the only pokemon that I put in my boxes a strong ones, which means I raise all the weak ones until a reasonable level.... that way I have strong back-up. :D
Sida255 Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]well i put any of my pokemon in the boxes cept the ones i like 2 have around with me like MEW!![/FONT]
Char! Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well the only pokemon that I put in my boxes a strong ones, which means I raise all the weak ones until a reasonable level.... that way I have strong back-up. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Hey, that's a good idea. I should try that first, then I'll have all the Pokémon to choose from. Then I could find a lineup... I'm so backwards...:cross:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now