Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]I plan on buying a complete DVD set of Gundam X in English subtitles.The cost is at $75,And i was wondering,If,and ONLY if,you have seen this series,Is this a worthy price?I have seen the first episode or two on my computer in english subtitles,And i thought it was great.So,Should i blow all my pocket money on it?[/COLOR]
Posted
It really depeds on what you think. The reviews said it sucks, but many people say it's still good. For one thing, X was cut off. There was supposed to be 50 eps but it got cut to 39. It's your choice. In my opinion, X isn't bad at all.
Posted
You could go onto e-bay, and try to get it for $50. Or you could search other places like half dot com, or hobbyworkshop dot com has some anime, but I don't know if GX is there or not; and I've never gotten anything from there. But $75? That seems like it's only the price to pay if you have a lot of money and no patience.
Posted
Great news,My dear friends!I have found the set for only $31 at Ebay.Thank you for telling me not to buy it.Now that it is over,Would a moderator/God/Goddess/Admin please close this topic?I just don't want people to reply with "Thank you"s,As i find that to be spam.Thank you in advanced.

-done and done, and I mean done-Seph
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...