OtakuBoards

WHO'S That Twinorva?

FerMansion1989

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B][COLOR=orangered]Hello There,Who's That Twinorva,In I was playing that Oracle of age or season ,That Twinorva Say That Flame Of....????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Whos That Twinorva, It Is A Witch,if It The Witch Just Fight That Maple Or His Granma!! Ist,n It![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]*stares*

I have no idea what you said in that post... So I'll have to go with the topic title.

Twinrova is the combined form of Koume and Kotake (sp?). She has the power of Ice and Fire. To defeat her (at least in OoT) you have to absorb the power of her Ice or Fire attacks, shoot them back at her, and then jump over to her and slash her.

I don't know any strategies for the OoA and OoS Twinrova.

She makes appearances in OoT, OoA, and OoS. The witches (Koume and Kotake) make another appearance in MM.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]If you're asking [i]who[/i] Twinrova is, then Nerdsy is right. It's the combined form of Koume and Kotake.
Koume and Kotake are twin witches that are the boss of the Spirit Temple, in Ocarina of Time, and they also appear as characters in Majora's Mask, although they aren't enemies. In Majora's Mask, one runs a potion shop, and the other runs a boat cruise.
In Oracle of Ages/Seasons, they're the ones who've kidnaped Princess Zelda and are trying to bring Ganon back to Hyrule. Veran and Onox (the end bosses of Oracle of Ages and Seasons, respectively) are cooperating with Koume and Kotake to break Ganon out of the Dark World (or Sacred Realm, whichever you want to call it). At the end of a linked game of Ages or Seasons, you'll fight Koume and Kotake after you beat Veran or Onox (depending on which game you're playing). During the fight, Koume and Kotake will merge into Twinrova. After you beat Twinrova, you fight Ganon.

If you're asking how to [i]beat[/i] Twinrova in Oracle of Ages/Seasons, you have to deflect the shot of one, with your sword, so that it hits the other (while they separate). When they merge into Twinrova, you have to stop their attacks with a Spin Attack, and then damage them with Scent Seeds.[/color]

[color=indigo]Twinrova is your enemy in Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages/Seasons. In Majora's Mask, they aren't (in Majora's Mask, you have to help them to go on with the game).
In Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages/Seasons, though, Ganon is the final boss. Ganon is your main enemy, Twinrova is just one of the bosses in those two games.[/color]