Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Has anyone ever amde a perfect file on any Final Fantasy games?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo] Man, I thought it as very difficult to get FF7 perfect. It took me forever to beat those two stupid Weapons (Ruby and Emerald), they put Seph to shame. And it also took quie awhile to get my gold chocobo to the highest level. [/color]
Guest NOFX_21212
Posted
i've beat the weapons so many times.... just the other day i beat emerald, at like level 60 something,only cloud had max health, i didn't do 9999 damage most of the time, and i still had 9 minutes left on the timer believe it or not. just use alot of mega-elixers and limits,it's best to have, cloud, barret and cid, they have the best limits
Posted
[color=indigo]What if you don't have a bunch of Megalixers? Sure, it's easy to beat them if you use the item duplication trick... You just use a Megalixer once per round, and the only thing you have to worry about is Emerald using Aire-Tam Storm, if you have a bunch of Materia equiped... I'm not sure how many there are normally in the game, but I only have around five, and all I have left to do is go down into the crater (I started my game over). There might be a few more down there, but not [i]that[/i] many...[/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Pefect file on VII, VIII and IX. Emerald's attacks aren'tr eally a problem if you have something like a Mystile or Final Attack/Mastered Phoenix. [/color][/font]
Guest ProudClod
Posted
Emerald weapon is not tough at all, you just need to be quick for the 20 minute timer. I defeated him by LUCKILY getting the all lucky 7s, where my party got unlimited attack, each taking 7777 damage.

Heres a really good tip if you cant get lucky... the aire-tam in Aire- Tam Storm spells MATERIA if read backwards, so just unequip all unneccessary materia, the more you have equiped, the more damage Aire-Tam Storm will take.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...