Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Shift
Posted
[I]Was Freakazoid even a anime? I don't think it was an anime. But yeah it was an...okay show it wasn't the best![/I]
Posted
[color=red] yeah that was a good show , I dont remember what it was about but i remember likeing it..............i didnt love it though...........like i love Her..............it was a good show.....[/color]
Posted
[size=3]

Oh my god the bad memories are coming back! No, that was the most annoying show that was ever created on the planet!! I did not get what it was about and it was just plain stupid. God I hated that show.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]Freakzoid was a great show, it was so off the wall and insane that it was hillarious, here is one of my favorite scenes.

[b]*a bunch of kids are camping out in the forest*

Kid 1: Did you ever hear the legend of... Candlejack!?

Kid 2: No, who is Candlejack?

Kid 1: Candlejack is the boogyman, and he ties kids up and eats them like pie.

Kid 2: Is Candlejack real?

Kid 1: Don't worry, he can't get you unless you say his name.

Kid 2: But we just said it!

Kid 1: Said what?

Kid 2: Candlejack!

*Candlejack walks up from behind the kids*

Candlejack: Hello boys.

All the Kids: Candlejack!!

Candlejack: Oh boy, this is getting easier every day.[/size][/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ahhh.. freak out!

I just remember the theme tune where half way through it shouts 'chimpanzee chimpanzee' to a rather amusing video of a chimp :D o_O
Posted
[color=red][b]OMG! the most annoying show ever! i never liked anamaniacs or anything that spawned from them, except for Pink and the Brian. Pinky is the best!!! my yahoo e-mail is even [email]troz_zort_troz@yahoo.com[/email] after what pinkey said. lol :laugh:[/b][/color]
Posted
[size=3]

Now, Pinky and the Brain was genious! Pinky was da best! Brain was funny too! He acts like me. Or I act like him? Oh whatever...[/size]
Posted
Freakazoid was the best cartoon. It was one of the only funny ones. I enjoyed the episode where they where thereating Bob Vila by cuttin a perfect piece of wood. and Stinky poo gas! who could forget that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]WHERE DID THAT DAMMED SHOW GO?!?!!?!? [/B][/QUOTE]

Its on REALLY early on Cartoon Network...

lets see...

Negetivly charged iron bars are your weakness?

Freakaziod: Yeah

Perhaps you shouldnt have helped us make the cage

Freakaziod: i know...DUMB

is that your only weakness?

Freakaziod: Either this or poo-gas

its funny my friend, not many people do like the smeel of poo-gas

Freakaziod: Can i have another sandwich yet?
Posted
I loved that show! Freakazoid was so funny, and that theme song is one of those songs that just get stuck in your head. I used to be able to sing it word for word. In fact, it's coming back to me now.... *starts humming the Freakazoid theme*
Posted
Freakazoid was a funny show. It was one of those shows you would watch and not know why.

I liked the theme song, "...runs around in underwear, Freakazoid!Freakazoid!"

That was great...

:D
Posted
[color=green]Sorry people, but I honestly hated that show. I watched one eppisode of it, and never watched it again. I never liked it.....

Though I liked the characters in it. Funny how I didn't like the show at all. The characters in it were funny most of the time.... well in the eppisode I saw of it anyway. :D[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I LOVED this show. I don't think there was a single show I would flip off of when I watched it, no matter how old it was ^_^

Of course, I loved animaniacs/pinky and the brain type of shows too. . so my humor can go all over the place.

I love to laugh, is that wrong? [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]So how many of you guys like Pinky and the Brain? [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]It's alright, but not a show I'd watch everyday. I like Pinky.... :toothy: I don't think they show it here, anymore..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]So how many of you guys like Pinky and the Brain? [/B][/QUOTE]I LOVE ALL THREE! theyre funny
i once laughed so hard i almost choked! *WOOSH!*
troz, what are we gonna to tomorrow night buzzy-peach fuzzhead-brain?
The same thing we do everynight billy-bob-joe-pinky, learn each others names then, TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

its pinky, the pinky and
buzzy-peach-fuzzheaded brain
Narf!
-narf, i love the shows almost as much as i love to rave
Posted
okay now, i agree with the person who said they could watch the show and not know why, it's like that with most cartoons for me but anyway, i like freakzoid and pinky and the brain, i like the brain because if i was trapped in a mouse cage with pinky, well... i would be trapped inside of a mouse cage with a LIVE pinky for long, but he is entertaining... in a weird sort of way that lightens my mood
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
....yeh, ......but lets face it, none of them compared to the goodfeathers..... :D pity they never got a spin off :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]....yeh, ......but lets face it, none of them compared to the goodfeathers..... :D pity they never got a spin off :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, now that was a funny cartoon. Pesto was favorite. An Italian pidgeon, that's something you don't see every day. But Pinky and the Brain is an all-time favorite of mine. I always loved those "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" moments. My favorite was when Pinky answered "I think so Brain, but where on Earth are we going to get rubber pants in our size?" Then they had to go and spoil it by putting Elmyra in the show. :nervous: God, she scared me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...