OtakuBoards

Halo (Play)

Ryan

Abob was weak. He awoke to the inside of thier cave and the pain as siren and Akira applied painkillers and antibacterial ointments. they had bandeged his legs with all three of their med-packs suppleis of bandges. He would survive but if he ever wanted to walk again he needed seruious medical help , and soon. Siren and Akira, their work done propped him up and went out to rejoin the battle , leaving abob alone with his thoughts...
:demon: :demon:

[size=3][color=blue]

[i]
Zarith is stuck under the almost blown up warthog. Crowds of covenant soldiers are surrounding the vehicle without knowing that Zarith is under it. Zarith's left leg was crushed and his right arm is covered in blood.[/i]

Zarith:Where...are..they..they??[/size][/color]

siren: akira!

she stops and crouches...

siren: over there...under the warthog...dam.n...he's completely surrounded...it'd be death to try for it... oh well... that's the way i like it...i'm getting him outta there...u with me??

Abob heard Zariths weak call for help over the radio and got to work. He crawled out of the cave and up the hill. There he found it. The other warthog he had seen when he got the first one.
He hoisted himself into the drivers seat and got another soilder(mindless grunt) to man the machine gun . then they roared off towards zariths fading homing signal.......

Lastat, a man pushed to the brink of insanity when one Christmas he did not receive what he had most wanted in life. The Super Soaker 2000, thee most prized possed water gun a child could get. But when he didn't receive it, he instantly went mad. Lastat ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, and then proceeded to carve his family up until they were small enough to fit in an ash tray. Lastat took their remains, and chared them up on a grill. Afterwards he feed them to the family dog, and then chopped up the family dog. He of course grilled the dog's remains, then ate it himself. After that he set out to rule the worl, and take over the Super Soaker business. At only ten years of age, that seemed impossible. So he hibernated for another fifteen year, and awoke in a future of chaos. He found that Supr Soakers were destroyed years ago, so in world without Super Soakers he went mad level 2 and began killing every random citizen to come across his path. A new evil has arrived, is the world prepared for the Super Soaker World Order (SSWO)...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren: akira!

she stops and crouches...

siren: over there...under the warthog...dam.n...he's completely surrounded...it'd be death to try for it... oh well... that's the way i like it...i'm getting him outta there...u with me?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Akira:Right o..Lets go!

Akira and Siren run and gun through the Covenant, finally maiking his way to Zarith.

Siren:His injection point for the antibiotics and pain killers....It's covered by some corosive chemicle...Probably from the Flood...If we try to inject him, the chemicle will get into his blood stream and kill him.

Akira:S**t. Help me lift the warthog.

Through their combined strength, Akira nd Siren budge the Warthog just enough to move the barley concius form of Zarith out from under the Warthog.

Akira:*using radio*+Hello? base? We need an airlift...A Marine is heavily wounded....Hello? Do yor roger?+

As Akira closes the line, his comm pack explodes, and he throws it away.

Akira:Jesus...This is rwally [i]really[/i] bad...

Siren:Tell me about it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]Lastat, a man pushed to the brink of insanity when one Christmas he did not receive what he had most wanted in life. The Super Soaker 2000, thee most prized possed water gun a child could get. But when he didn't receive it, he instantly went mad. Lastat ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, and then proceeded to carve his family up until they were small enough to fit in an ash tray. Lastat took their remains, and chared them up on a grill. Afterwards he feed them to the family dog, and then chopped up the family dog. He of course grilled the dog's remains, then ate it himself. After that he set out to rule the worl, and take over the Super Soaker business. At only ten years of age, that seemed impossible. So he hibernated for another fifteen year, and awoke in a future of chaos. He found that Supr Soakers were destroyed years ago, so in world without Super Soakers he went mad level 2 and began killing every random citizen to come across his path. A new evil has arrived, is the world prepared for the Super Soaker World Order (SSWO)... [/B][/QUOTE]

I laugh in the face of danger!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now back to business..

Abob pulled up to Zariths position and saw siren and akria trying to help him. He called down to them , you heal him and i will cover you! then he went back up the hill a few feet and rained fire down on the covanent troops...

Abob saw them first, the sky was filling with banshees. They were attacking in groups of 10 to make up for their abysimal firepower. He yelled over his rasio +evacuate to the caves, banshees everywhere!!+ Then he gathered the three others and they rode off toward the caves.......