OtakuBoards

Why

slasher

In OoT: in zora's domain, why is there unlit torches there is one by the shop, one ine the ice by a circle of rocks, and two behinde the water fall( they were there as a kid) what are they for?!!:flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad:

[color=deeppink]If you light all of those within an alotted amount of time, a treasure chest will appear under the waterfall with a piece of heart in it.

You first have to take fire on a deku stick from King Zora's chamber and run it down the stairs to the torch at the base of the stairs. If that one is already lit (it very well could be and I'm just not remembering right) then take the fire from that one (on the deku stick) and run it to the one by the shop, don't stop after it lights, run to the one by the rocks, (keep running) and light the two under the waterfall. If a chest doens't appear, you weren't quick enough...then just try again :)

Hope that helps![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]If you light all of those within an alotted amount of time, a treasure chest will appear under the waterfall with a piece of heart in it.

You first have to take fire on a deku stick from King Zora's chamber and run it down the stairs to the torch at the base of the stairs. If that one is already lit (it very well could be and I'm just not remembering right) then take the fire from that one (on the deku stick) and run it to the one by the shop, don't stop after it lights, run to the one by the rocks, (keep running) and light the two under the waterfall. If a chest doens't appear, you weren't quick enough...then just try again :)

Hope that helps![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Using Din's Fire at some strategic point that I can't remember helps too. 'Least it did for me...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wes [/i]
[B] To whoever's deleting my post. . .Stop it. Nerdsy's is longer, and has less info. So, why do you keep deleting mine and not his? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I didn't delete it, but I am deleting these last two posts.

More advice: Don't post to complain about your post(s) getting deleted. It just makes it worse.[/color]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*sigh* i deleted it, and y did i delete it, doesnt matter it was deleted so quit posting it--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I have always wondered what that was for. I don't think I have every done it though. the easiest way should be to bring the fire down to the shops and then run to the waterfall and when you get close use Din's Fire. But i am not sure, I never did worry about getting very many Heart pieces. I think that most I ever had in any Zelda game is like 16. There are a lot of spots like that where you do something for Heart peices, and I jsut never took the time to hunt them down.