OtakuBoards

Random acts of kindness...

Nerdsy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Yeah something happened to me. I Makina (I can't spell it) Island. And I was riding my bike with my brothers and we got seperated (this was when I was like 5). So I was wondering around the island for several hours and a lot of people saw me wondering around by myself and came up to me and were asking me if I was lost and what not. But I still remember that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Mackinac Island :) It's one of my favorite places to go during the summer. Were you in the back part of the Island where it's nothing but rocks and trees on one side and the lake on the other? That part is pretty long, 9 miles or so. I'd be scared if I got separated around there :nervous:

Ah well, I guess that's the beauty of the cell phone today :p[/color]

Ah... yes just about a week ago when my brother drove me to the Mall to buy my long anticipated console "Playstation 2" which I had saved all my money just to get it.

Anyways, so I went inside Babbage's Software(Videogame Electronics Store).Then I went over to the assistant and asked for the Playstation 2, so she showed me it and I gave her the money.

After that I decided I need a game and a Videogame Magazine to go with it so I went over and picked up the game I wanted which it was Devil May Cry (Awsome game), along with the magazine and next thing I know she gave me two free videogame magazines of my choice.

It wasn't no store discount or anything she said I had already spent alot of money on the console itself($300+) so the magazines were on the house, and after that we had a nice conversation of which games she reccommended me to try out sometime.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Were you in the back part of the Island where it's nothing but rocks and trees on one side and the lake on the other? That part is pretty long, 9 miles or so. I'd be scared if I got separated around there :nervous:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, when we got seperated we on the west side heading north (I think, I have a terible sence of direction). I ended up biking around the island about 3 times. I was really hungry by the time I was finaly found. That was one of the happiest times of my life when I was found.

That is pretty cool Treble. There is some nice people out there. I once got some free candy bars out of the vending machine. You know how it sometimes only falls half way. It did that to me and someone walked by and saw me there and desided to help. They bumped the machine and I got an extra candy bar because of them. :drool: :drool: Candy :drool::drool::drool: Candy, again:drool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Yeah I wish I had my cell phone. but that was before I got it. And one of the worst things was that I didn't even have any money. That really sucked. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=chocolate]This is totally off topic but I just got a cell phone yesterday... the cover has little footprints on it! I love it! (even though probably no one will call me on it :))[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
People dont really come up and speak to me, im not exactly Mr. Sociable although in the past month ive had 3 complete strangers come up to me and say ' u know u look just like James Dean' o_O (I only found out who he was yesterday)

soooo no, not really.

my best mates the kinda person that talks to everyone and anyone.....sos my mate tommo. theyll talk to anyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]So it is true that women talk to people who spend half their lives on a computer![/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Half? If you were around during V2, you'd know if I could I'd be on the boards 20 out of the 24 hours of the day. That's a lot more than half.[/COLOR]