OtakuBoards

Bug Juice!

goddess21

[color=dark-blue]Just wondering... was anyone ever into the show Bug Juice on the Disney channel? I used to be obsessed with it the first two seasons... I have every episode taped!:toothy: What a nerd I am!

Also... if you did watch it... don't you think that the quality of the show has declined since it first came out or is it just me?:smirk: [/color]

I remember watching a few episodes a few years back. It seemed a little weird to me. The only people I can really remember are the boy and girl that kept talking about how they got married at some kind of fair. Or maybe I'm confusing that with something else :drunk:

-Justin

[size=1]I used to watch the first season of Bug Juice religously... but I kind of outgrew the show and moved on to the Real World. Besides, Even Stevens is much better than Bug Juice.[/size]

[color=crimson]I used to watch that show all the time, or at least when I could. I've only seen the first season, and a couple episodes of the most recent season. I must agree with you. The quality of the show has gone way down since the first season. All of the girls on the most recent season are little skanks! Like the skanky sophomore girls in my school. BabyGirl and Goddess21 and Sexyjessie4 would know what I'm talking about... :p [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]ah so finally someone watches Bog Juice, yeah I loved the show to bad I can't watch it anymore.

yeah it did but I still love the show.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Why can't you watch it anymore? That's sad.....

Too bad the old ones aren't on anymore.... wait... I can just watch them on my video tapes of them!
*runs downstairs frantically to search for old tapes of Bug Juice*

Yeah... and BabyKiwi.... what is up with the skanky girls in our school... they seem to be gettin more and more every year![/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
saw it on a couple of occassions the first season seemed pretty good from the little I had seen. I haven't seen any of the recent Bug Juice episodes yet have they really declined!

[color=seagreen] i watched the commercials and that was horrible enough for me...

i always thought that it was a little kid rip-off of the real world...which i don't watch either :rolleyes:

i thought they took that show off anyway... [/color]

:wave:

:p [size=1] [color=skyblue] the disney channel is evil[/size] [/color] :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]Why can't you watch it anymore? That's sad.....

Too bad the old ones aren't on anymore.... wait... I can just watch them on my video tapes of them!
*runs downstairs frantically to search for old tapes of Bug Juice*

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I don't knw what channel thay are on but I have a couple of tapes I think, I watched a old episode yesterday and it was good, but I need help does anybody know what channel they are on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Besides, Even Stevens is much better than Bug Juice.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][b]

I second that! Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire are much better than Bug Juice. I am not saying that Bug Juice was bad, it just got old after the 1st season. Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire in my opinion never get mad, just because they are funny.[/size][/b]

[color=green]Bla, they've just stopped showing it now. The last eppisode I saw was on Friday.... :rolleyes:

Just out of curiostity, does anyone know how long this show has been running on T.V. for? To me, it seems a fairly long time...[/color]