James Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=indigo]Nintendo has just unveiled its next generation Super Mario Bros game, titled [i]Mario Sunshine[/i] only a few minutes ago. A brief video demonstrated Mario running along rooftops and jumping up against walls. I will post media here as soon as it is available within the next few minutes.[/color]
James Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Here is the first shot of Mario Sunshine...amazing, huh? :) [IMG]http://media.cloudchaser.com/nintendo/events/sw2k1/mario.jpg[/IMG]
Cecil Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 The pic isnt that great but it kinda looks like a upgraded Mario 64... not that i excpected anything differnt tough
k9* Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 looks like they put a lot of work into the graphics. i didn't really get into mario 64 like i did the previous ones, oh well.
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Looks cool but i think in the future it'll even look better.:)
Gr3ymalkin Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 That is the trippiest Mario game I have seen yet. It's a lot like Mario 64, but the Mario model looks great. The world itself is huge, but seems really early -- the textures and models seem early anyway. I have no idea what that water thing on his back is, but [URL=PGC]www.planetgamecube.com[/URL] had a good theory on it in their preview. They still have almost a year to finish this game, and considering how fast everything else has been done I don't see why they won't make it look way better. I still have no idea what's up with that giant walking mushroom though lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now