Krillen Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 Are you one of those people who just love to play witht he intstraments in Majoras mask? Ive made up so many songs its not even funny, well it is funny actually. Its not that I dont have a life, I just get bored and daze off before I have to open a Temple entrance,lol. Are you guys the same way? That Zora Guitar rules.
Desbreko Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, I [i]would[/i] do that, except that I don't have the patience for it... I'd like to know how to play it better, but I don't want to take the time to do it. :whoops: It's like how I kind of want to learn to play the flute, but not enough to actually do it...[/color]
slasher Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 in OoT i like playing "My heart will go on"pleas dont ask how
kizu Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 I have done it a few time in the game Oot, but not to many. And if you get Nindento Power you knowthat you can buy an Ocarina. I though about it and then remembered how bad I am at playing music. I could not even play the recorder for crap in 4th grade.
slasher Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i] [B]I have done it a few time in the game Oot, but not to many. And if you get Nindento Power you knowthat you can buy an Ocarina. I though about it and then remembered how bad I am at playing music. I could not even play the recorder for crap in 4th grade. [/B][/QUOTE] i found my 4th grade recorder and i can play the song of time and minuet of the forest on piano i can play song of time, minuet of the forest, song of storms, boleoro of fire,and sarias song
kizu Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 That is pretty spiffy slasher. I ws tempted to buy an Ocarina. That would be so cool to be able to play those songs on the Ocarina. I would bring it with me and show off to my friends. I think that I might buy and Ocarina now. Just thinking about it makes me want to play the songs on it.
Trunxs Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 On the gatur on MM my brother found out how to make do a diffrent nosie!!:rolleyes:
Fall Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunxs [/i] [B]On the gatur on MM my brother found out how to make do a diffrent nosie!!:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Yeah, so have I. It's pretty cool, but it gets boring after a while..... [/color]
Guest Shift Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunxs [/i] [B]On the gatur on MM my brother found out how to make do a diffrent nosie!!:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]How do u make that noise? Just wondering![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Besides the normal notes that you can make with the A and C buttons, you can also make others by using the R and Z buttons, and also the Control Stick. This works with all of the instruments. R Button: Makes the normal note one half-step higher. Z Button: Makes the normal note one half-step lower. Up Control Stick: All the way up makes the normal note one note higher. Down Control Stick: All the way down makes the normal note one note lower. Left/Right Control Stick: Adds a vibration effect to the note.[/color]
bignatedawg Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 I MM I would make up my own songs, especialy on the Zora guitar. On my real guitar I can play bolearo of fire, minute of forest, song of storms, zelda'a lullaby, and the scarecrows song I made up. I know what your thinking, and I do have a life, it just isn't a very good one....lol
zelda's hero Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 actually, i think it is very talented that you can play those in real life. takes alot of practice, and of knowing how to play a guitar...i think it's really cool:whoops:
bignatedawg Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zelda's hero [/i] [B]actually, i think it is very talented that you can play those in real life. takes alot of practice, and of knowing how to play a guitar...i think it's really cool:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks, at least someone out there appreciates what i'm doing, but the begginings of the songs are easy to learn, it gives you the notes when you play them. The rest of the song is the hard part, you just have to sit there and listen to it a few hundred times. :cool:
ryhooki Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I don't have the OOT but I've got my own game on a friends, I didn't get to play with the Zora guitar:( but sometimes I do play with the ocanara. The only Zelda I've got is the Majoras Mask Ryhooki
rocketboy Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 I have played a real ocarina. It is a real instrument that is usually played by mountaineers as the tune it has is magnificent for mountains. I cant play crud at it but when I get one note just right, the sound is so great that it gives me goosebumps.:D
shibatku Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 I tried playing it I can't play. But on the game I can play the simsons theme song. I am learning some new ones.
Desbreko Posted April 10, 2002 Posted April 10, 2002 [color=indigo]I've been thinking about getting an ocarina, but I don't have enough money right now (that, and there are too many GCN games that I want :D). You can get ocarinas that look like the Ocarina of Time at [url]www.songbirdocarina.com[/url]. I'd get an extended range one, if I were going to get one, even if it is ten dollars more. You'd be able to play more songs on it. Picture: [url]https://secure.ioncart.com/songbird/custom/images/sweet_potato_new2.jpg[/url][/color]
eleanor Posted April 12, 2002 Posted April 12, 2002 HA! you don't wanna KNOW how bored i get sometimes! especially this spring break! Zelda: OOT- on the ocarina 1.) My Heart Will Go On 2.) Jurrasic Park Theme 3.) Simpsons Theme 4.) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Zelda: MM- same stuff Piano- 1.) Zelda's Lullaby 2.) Epona's song 3.) Lon Lon Ranch music 4.)Bolero of fire (somethin like that) 5.) Minuet of the forest 6.) Prelude of Light thats all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now