OtakuBoards

Important Announcement from theOtaku.com

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Hello Everyone today is a sad day for theotaku.com for those who do not already know it Ginny has withdrawn from theOtaku leaving all of us including Adam and I deeply upset and in tears.:bawl: Due to her leaving, we had a major blow dealt to us in the digimon section and among the rankings of theOtaku. To even more of my shock Adam has appointed me chief manager of theotaku.com. I will be in charge of all the content that goes up on theotaku!

My mission is clear, I am to bring it back to stardom and make it better. Expect a big Overhaul in are sections that have been lacking like Tenchi and Gundam! I am going to work five times as hard as I already do to make your visit back to us worth it.

On another note if you have any complaints or questions pertaining to theOtaku you can now basically take them up with me instead of Adam. Somehow I think he just wants to throw me into the firing range! :) Anyway I just thought everyone would like to know whats going on and you can expect some great changes in the future!

Well just thought everyone would like to know, whats going on! Any questions?

:):D

[size=1]Well Rickety Rick, I am going to sticky this topic because I think it is important for everyone to know.

So from now on should I send all of my Outlaw Star stuff to you? What is your e-mail, I never think I wrote it down.. hmm..[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][size=1][b]

That is great Rick Hunter! I am sure you will do a fantastic job. As for Ginnylyn, I am sad. But I respect her choice, and whatever the reason may be I am sure it was a good one.[/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said.... Thats basically how I feel.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]

Well said.... Thats basically how I feel..... [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][b]

I am sure that is how alot of others on otaku feel. All we can really do is miss her.[/size][/b]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
btw, have you thought of bringing in a replacement for ginny? or are you going to be doing the stuff she was doing as well? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I am going to start looking for a replacement for Ginny very soon, I would do the Digimon section but I have many responsibilites in fixing the Gundam and Tenchi sections, so I think it would be a good idea to have someone else do the Digimon section. I really wish Ginny did not leave, but she had good reasons, and now I have the most difficult task in finding a replacement for her! But I will do my best to find someone that can live up to the standards of Ginny!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]
Any questions? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I have one. Now, I'm not saying you're ill-suited for this job, but why doesn't Adam just get on the job and update theOtaku.com like he should? I just don't get it... But, in any case, I hope you stay as persistant as you are, Rick..:)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Yes, I have one. Now, I'm not saying you're ill-suited for this job, but why doesn't Adam just get on the job and update theOtaku.com like he should? I just don't get it... But, in any case, I hope you stay as persistant as you are, Rick..:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Well its very simple many of you may think it is easy to run a website and update it. But for all intents and purposes it is not. Adam has a very busy/lazy schedule, being the amount of changes and jobs that have to be done at theotaku pratically everyday! It is a very difficult task to update content, add pictures, answer emails (you people ask alot of question that take time to answer and research), and on top of that figure out new sections! This job is really big when you think about it, at least 20,000 people visit Otaku a day, and the majority of them flood us with emails, demands, and request.

Its really hard for us to do all these jobs on time, You have to remember Adam is only one person and only Human!:) So the next time you say "He should get on with his job" remember while your saying that, we are just trying to keep up to date and are updating, it takes time and just because you don't see an update going on at theotaku, believe me its going on!:)