Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][font=arial] My 3 favorites are...

1. Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

2. Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

3. Gundam X [/size][/font]
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]I would have to say I like Gundam Wing the best. All the other Gundam series I have seen seem to be kinda cheap.. Lol..




Don't mind the attachment, I'm just helping a member out with thei sig image that was too big.[/size][/color]
Posted
I'd have to say I like Wing the best.. Epyon ownz Neh....o.o

Then maybe.....er........Stardust. Tis one of the best. Then 08th.. I just need a lot of shi* blowin up.....o.o
Posted
Mine is Gundam Wing.
1) because it was my first
2) Because I like the plot
3) Because the animation is better than some of the others *cough*0080/83*cough*

2nd would have to be 08th MS team
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bertie_Bean
Posted
Has to be Gundam Wing.. why? Because its the only series I've seen.:p
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i havent seen much more than o8th, wing and 0083 but with the difference in each; i by far love 0083 the most.
it is in my newbie opinion, the choice series of the above listed.
i love the attention to story and plot. serious stuff happens in 0083 but in wing, its all just kids. my vote.
0083
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]Mine is Gundam Wing.
1) because it was my first
2) Because I like the plot
3) Because the animation is better than some of the others *cough*0080/83*cough*

2nd would have to be 08th MS team [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, don't talk crap about 0083, It's the best I've seen, and I've seen quite a few. Wan't a list? Ok here it goes.
Gundam Wing
Gundam 0080: War in the pocket
Gundam Z (Zeta)
Gundam ZZ (Double Zeta)
Gundam X
and of course, my favorite
Gundam 0083
Guest KnuxEm Returned
Posted
ANything with alot of gore would be my first favorite:box:
Posted
i dont think ive really ever seen much gore in any of the gundam stuff. i havent seen them all but i will keep trying. i also think that the violence between mechs is really sweet cuase chopping off a gundam head isnt cutting off a persons head.
oo83 all the way. just to repeat.
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest phoenix49
Posted
The best gundam series out there is Gundam Z. It is by far the darkest and most depressing. The animation is a little old, considering it came out in 1985, but the story is amazing. Also, the gundam zeta design is pretty cool.
Guest LoneWolf2k4
Posted
08th MS Team is by far the best in my opinion, it had the whole nine yards, great animation, awsome musical scores -a la Tanaka Kouhei-, stunning fight scenes, mediocre love story. Finally, the suits were balanced. They actually took damage as much as they dished it out. They weren't just bullet-proof robots. Can't get enough of that scene when Shiro rockets against the tower and blasts every weapon he's got at Norris. :o)) -but thats just me...-
Guest YU-GI-OH
Posted
that is hard to say but gundam wing is the best
Posted
Has something changed while I was gone? I thought that favorited threads weren't allowed? Oh well. I would have to say 08th MS Team is my favorite.
Posted
This thread has been up for awhile, I had even forgot I posted here.

The reason I like 08th team the best was because it was more realistic then others. They where not invincible, Karen found that out. It had good animation. Great plot. And they even squeezed a love story in the short series. You got to love it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]mobile fighter g gundam, enough said.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Uggghhhh, I was wondering, why the heck you like that series. I have seen quite a few of Gundam series in my day and this, is a wothless peice of junk. Sure the action was good, but what matters is the plot. I don't even know if I could consider this series to have a plot. But whatever you say.
Personnaly I enjoyed the original Mobile Suit Gundam, the best. It was great, it had an awesome story along with great action. In that series you actually felt for the charactors. Unlike G-Gundam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...