BondFanatic Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 I just found out some things about the next Bond Film. Name: Die Another Day Director: Lee Tamahori Producers: Michael G. Wilson, Barbara Brocolli Theme Song Performed By: Madonna (Who will also have a cameo in the movie) Bond Actor: Pierce Brosnan Bond Girls: Jinx - Halle Berry Miranda Frost - Rosamund Pike MI6 Members: M - Judi Dench R - John Cleese Villains: Gustav Graves - Toby Stephens Zao - Rick Yune If you don't believe me, here's the movie's official site. [URL=http://www.jamesbond.com/bond20/index.php]Die Another Day Homepage[/URL] [COLOR=darkred][b][SIZE=4]Release Date: November 22, 2002[/SIZE][/b][/COLOR]
Spikey Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well I like James Bond and thanks for the info. I have to see the first one though yet. I hope I get to see it..[/SIZE]
MarkM Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 i'll be seing that one hummmm i wonder who they got for the guy that builds the gadgets?
bignatedawg Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 James Bond movies kick a**! I'v got to see the new movie when it comes out. Its gonna be good. :D
Fall Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [color=green]You wouldn't happen to know when it's going to be in cinemas, would you? I really want to go see this movie.... :excited:[/color]
Sephiroth Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 hmm, I didn't know anything about the next bond film, didn't even know they were making one yet....
Guest Matt Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [color=red][b]that's odd....i usually know about a bond film before it even gets it's name.....i'm getting slow. :D [/b][/color]
Boba Fett Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Yess! another bond film!!! the only problem is..... I HATE MADONNA!!!!!! Who decide she got the part!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now