OtakuBoards

How might I build an angelfire page?

Gohan_1

[color=red][b]if i were u i wouldn't. i would just learn HTML. it will be better for u in the long run. and angelfire sucks.[/b][/color]

Well, in Angelfire... you can either choose to edit your pages with the [b]Basic Editor[/b] or the [b]Advanced Editor[/b]. The Basic Editor is pretty much self explanitory... they give you directions for everything, right on the editing page. However, the Advanced Editor is just a plain, empty template for you to design. If you know absolutely [i]nothing[/i] about HTML, CSS, or Java codes/scripts... use the Basic Editor. It's plain and simple, and color choosing is easier.

All of the links to free domain servers (like Angelfire), that people have linked in their posts are just fine. BUT... would you like your web site/page to be cost [b]and[/b] pop-up/ad-banner [i]free[/i]?! If so... sign up for the General Package, here ~~> [url=http://www.brinkster.com]Brinkster.com[/url] No charge; no ads. Can't beat that with a stick.

[color=green]At the moment, [url=www.4gigs.com]4gigs[/url]'s registration form isn't working properly. With Angelfire, only register there if you want to agree with a whole heap of useless terms and conditions that basically make your homepage a whole heap of sh*t.... :)

It's confusing, I can't even find my way through the registration form, and I've been registered there for 2 years...[/color]

man,why on earth would ya want an angelfire page? They're always down! And darn, ya can't upload pictures, there's no way, I tried and tried, why don't ya try geocities or tripod, fast and easy!!!!!!

*look! I put spaces after my comma's like y'all told me to! Aren't ya pround of me??*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]if i were u i wouldn't. i would just learn HTML. it will be better for u in the long run. and angelfire sucks.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel kinda dumb right now but, where can i learn HTML? The explinations my friends give me are hard to understand when I ask.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]

I feel kinda dumb right now but, where can i learn HTML? The explinations my friends give me are hard to understand when I ask. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Go to the [url=www.pagetutor.com]PageTutor.com[/url] website, and click on "Basic HTML Tutor", or there's links underneath that, that teach you more advanced HTML. :)[/color]