Gohan_1 Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 I've been on there site and it's so darn confusing. Can anyone guide me through it? Thanks!
Guest Matt Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [color=red][b]if i were u i wouldn't. i would just learn HTML. it will be better for u in the long run. and angelfire sucks.[/b][/color]
HypnotizedGohan Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 been awhile since i used it uh....edit pages with HTML cuz there are no site builders on angelfire. i'd use topcities.com if i you are good with html or you just need a media host you get 150 megs 4 free.
Guest Shift Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 why don't u just go with ftp and use [url=http://www.4gigs.com]4gigs?[/url] you get 15mb, pearl, cgi-bin, php4
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Well, in Angelfire... you can either choose to edit your pages with the [b]Basic Editor[/b] or the [b]Advanced Editor[/b]. The Basic Editor is pretty much self explanitory... they give you directions for everything, right on the editing page. However, the Advanced Editor is just a plain, empty template for you to design. If you know absolutely [i]nothing[/i] about HTML, CSS, or Java codes/scripts... use the Basic Editor. It's plain and simple, and color choosing is easier. All of the links to free domain servers (like Angelfire), that people have linked in their posts are just fine. BUT... would you like your web site/page to be cost [b]and[/b] pop-up/ad-banner [i]free[/i]?! If so... sign up for the General Package, here ~~> [url=http://www.brinkster.com]Brinkster.com[/url] No charge; no ads. Can't beat that with a stick.
Stitch Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 angelfire sux i wouldn't go there it is better to go to a different site snglefire is very limited with thier sorces:p
Fall Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=green]At the moment, [url=www.4gigs.com]4gigs[/url]'s registration form isn't working properly. With Angelfire, only register there if you want to agree with a whole heap of useless terms and conditions that basically make your homepage a whole heap of sh*t.... :) It's confusing, I can't even find my way through the registration form, and I've been registered there for 2 years...[/color]
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=red][b]all page builders that those sites give u is bad. DOWN TO PAGE BUILDERS![/b][/color]
Sida255 Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 actully i bulid a site on angelfire! (its looks bad!) umm... i can help (if i can of couse) sucks! i cant get into mys! try asianavenue! *it might be better*
stardust Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 man,why on earth would ya want an angelfire page? They're always down! And darn, ya can't upload pictures, there's no way, I tried and tried, why don't ya try geocities or tripod, fast and easy!!!!!! *look! I put spaces after my comma's like y'all told me to! Aren't ya pround of me??*
Gohan_1 Posted March 17, 2002 Author Posted March 17, 2002 I have one on tripod but they won't let me build a chat room on there.
stardust Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan_1 [/i] [B]I have one on tripod but they won't let me build a chat room on there. [/B][/QUOTE] what do u mean they won't let you?I have a chat room on there
Darkmoon Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]if i were u i wouldn't. i would just learn HTML. it will be better for u in the long run. and angelfire sucks.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I feel kinda dumb right now but, where can i learn HTML? The explinations my friends give me are hard to understand when I ask.
Fall Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i] [B] I feel kinda dumb right now but, where can i learn HTML? The explinations my friends give me are hard to understand when I ask. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Go to the [url=www.pagetutor.com]PageTutor.com[/url] website, and click on "Basic HTML Tutor", or there's links underneath that, that teach you more advanced HTML. :)[/color]
Darkmoon Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 Thank you Squashed Snail:) ! All of a sudden, I don't feel so left out. Maybe now I'll be able to get a web site started!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now