James Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 For those of you who haven't yet noticed, I'm updating news in our Nintendo Forum directly from the show floor of Space World 2001. Nintendo has so far unveiled an all-new Super Mario Bros. game as well as a new Zelda and Kirby game. I'll continue updating in that area, so go to our Nintendo forums to check out the latest news!
Flash Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Sounds cool. I bet you've done a lot of work on this, right?
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Nope, haven't noticed yet. But I'm off to Nintendo area now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now