Guest Apokronos Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Is there any possible way for minors to be able to buy and pay for things online?
Ryan Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 [b] I don't know of any such way. When I think of "minors" I think of kids younger than 18. Usually these days you have to be 18 or older to buy something on tv or online.[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 Use your parents Credit Card... with permission of course... thats what I did.
XxmagentaxX Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 well youwould have to have a checking account but if oyu did oyu could use paypal....thats what i am gonna do soon as i get around to opening one...:p
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=red][b]I just say "Dad, credit card." and he says "Is it for porn?" i say "no" and he gives it to me. very easy.[/b][/color]
coolkam007 Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]I just say "Dad, credit card." and he says "Is it for pron?" i say "no" and he gives it to me. very easy.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] whats pron?.. o_O' lol sorry.. um, i have no clue for your question but i'm sure if your parents agree with what your getting..you could use their credit card.. aslong as you pay them the money you use..
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] whats pron?.. o_O' lol sorry.. um, i have no clue for your question but i'm sure if your parents agree with what your getting..you could use their credit card.. aslong as you pay them the money you use.. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]it's supposed to say porn coolkam, porn. i fixed it. happy?[/b][/color]
Guest Apokronos Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 guys im 17, im just posing this question.
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]I just say "Dad, credit card." and he says "Is it for porn?" i say "no" and he gives it to me. very easy.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b] You lucky dawg! God, my parents barely let me buy something online, and they would never let me use their credit card! My parents have credit cards, they just never use it![/b]
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=red][b]well, my dad also looks at what i buy.[/b][/color]
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [b] My dad lets me sometimes, and yeah he looks at what I am buying. Mostly just bidding on Ebay.com.[/b]
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=red][b]I love e-bay. That's where i buy all my things.[/b][/color]
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [b] I am getting that rare dbz card "Goku, the All Powerful" I bid and won and I am getting it in a few days. I am also going to bid of Vegeta, the Revitalized.[/b]
Fall Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=green]Ask your parents permission to use their credit card, or use a cheque.... if your parents won't allow you, you're in the same vote as me. ;)[/color]
bignatedawg Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 My dad won't let me buy anything online:( He won't even let me use his credit card even if I say I'll pay him back. All his credit card does is get worn out just sitting in his wallet.
goddess21 Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=blue]You could register on E-bay and then if you bid on something you can just have them write a check for you. That's what I did... of course I asked my mom first :angel: ![/color]
Char! Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 My parents are [b]so[/b] not with it. They don't have any credit cards. It really sucks. People miss out on so many things without those little plastic thingees.
boris Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 hey, if you have an atm card you could buy stuff. thats how i do it, at least most the time you can use atm cards:alcohol:
Char! Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i] [B]hey, if you have an atm card you could buy stuff. thats how i do it, at least most the time you can use atm cards:alcohol: [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, don't have that either. Like I said, my parents [b]really[/b] suck...
gwendolyn24 Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 I don;t thinkyou could by stuff online when I was underage. There was maybe 4 of sitting around PSU waiting for AOL(Which was like the ONLY provider back in 1992) to come to town so we could send text messages to each other. LOL Gwen
Duo Maxwell Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 my dad'll never let me buy anything online with his credit card, he is so rude this way, but i guess its coz i already get him to buy me lots of expensive stuff and expect him to pay the bills for my phone and the net...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now