OtakuBoards

Dont you think they should make a new tenchi series and new moveis

TENCHI

Guest Imsirion
There going to have like an add on series that follows Muyo and then like Tench Galaxy Police.... sorry, I know this is messed up, can someone please correct me?:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hey, more tenchi the better I say, as long as it has kiyone, and isn't as poor as tenchi in tokyo.... [/B][/QUOTE]
He he he, i agree with you there.
What i said in my previous post was out of anger to the badness of tenchi in tokyo. Yup a new series WITH OUT Sakuya, and as good as the previous series would be nice.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well currently in Japan there are two new tenchi series in production.

The first is an OVA series entitled Tenchi GXP, it is a spin off of the galaxy police from tenchi, and none of the original characters are in it, Mihoshi's mother however is in this series

The second series is a continutation to Tenchi Muyo, it will pick up were episode 13 of Muyo left off. In this series it is said that Tenchi will indeed pick who he loves out of the Females! I can't wait to see these two new shows!

I think this helps everyone out right!!!:laugh:

• 2 months later...
Guest Raven131
Well the 3rd series will be a continuation of the OVA, so it's doubtful that they'll use characters from Universe and Tokyo, or the Movies.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
They could possibly find a way to bring in Kiyone, but I really doubt Yugi or Sakuya will be in it. I heard that the 3rd OAV series focuses on the three Goddesses, Tokimi, Washu and Tsunami, so I'm guessing Tokimi is the next villain, not Yugi. So, Tenchi makes his choice, huh? Well, it'll probably be either Ryoko or Ayeka, they're the only ones that are narratively satisfying. I hope it's Ayeka. She always gets the short end of the stick. Besides, Ryoko already got him once.