Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dont you think they should make a new tenchi series and new moveis


Recommended Posts

Posted
Im sorta gitin tierd of the same thing. They need to add everyone to the new series includeing yugi but not sakuya. That means all the vilins from the moveis and the 3 series.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
There going to have like an add on series that follows Muyo and then like Tench Galaxy Police.... sorry, I know this is messed up, can someone please correct me?:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hey, more tenchi the better I say, as long as it has kiyone, and isn't as poor as tenchi in tokyo.... [/B][/QUOTE]
He he he, i agree with you there.
What i said in my previous post was out of anger to the badness of tenchi in tokyo. Yup a new series WITH OUT Sakuya, and as good as the previous series would be nice.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Two more shows are already in the works in Japan. I forget the names of the show. Ones an OAV the other is a TV series I believe. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? cool. Hope they are good.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well currently in Japan there are two new tenchi series in production.

The first is an OVA series entitled Tenchi GXP, it is a spin off of the galaxy police from tenchi, and none of the original characters are in it, Mihoshi's mother however is in this series

The second series is a continutation to Tenchi Muyo, it will pick up were episode 13 of Muyo left off. In this series it is said that Tenchi will indeed pick who he loves out of the Females! I can't wait to see these two new shows!

I think this helps everyone out right!!!:laugh:
  • 2 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
Well the 3rd series will be a continuation of the OVA, so it's doubtful that they'll use characters from Universe and Tokyo, or the Movies.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Posted
They could possibly find a way to bring in Kiyone, but I really doubt Yugi or Sakuya will be in it. I heard that the 3rd OAV series focuses on the three Goddesses, Tokimi, Washu and Tsunami, so I'm guessing Tokimi is the next villain, not Yugi. So, Tenchi makes his choice, huh? Well, it'll probably be either Ryoko or Ayeka, they're the only ones that are narratively satisfying. I hope it's Ayeka. She always gets the short end of the stick. Besides, Ryoko already got him once.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...