OtakuBoards

Deerami (Administrators Only)

Liquidus_Snake

Dear Administrators of Otaku Boards,
I would like to host a month long series of events concerning different subjects that i think might open this forum up more to the world. Two other's will be taking part in Deerami and i would like for OB to be the third. Several of these events will be putting members up against eachother in different games as well as putting on their singing skills in an all out music competition as well as a Movie Awards Ceremony on the Opening week with many other events. I would like you to take this into deep concideration and if you have any questions please contact me via pm or the president of Deerami Inc. at [email protected], or contact D.E.E.R at Square Source. www.squaresource.com Thank you for your time and patience.

Liquidus
Vice-President of Deerami Inc.

P.S. If approved, in my signiture is the proposed line up for the ending of March though April. Thank you.

Guest Apokronos
Why dosent Otaku just have a flaming competition? The last standing board wins. Just j/k. Who is the Otaku Message Board competing against.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liquidus_Snake [/i]
[B]Well, if it's approved, i have a feeling OB would kick butt. Most of the things Ob is advanced in. and if so, the winner would get the next season of Deerami at that place for the next year. (which means more but kicking events too) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I'd like to know more details of this, as I didn't quite understand your initial post.

Please PM me though, rather than using the General Discussion Forum. :)[/color]