Warlock Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 I'm surprised I missed this sign-up topic... Thank god there's a spot left... Even though I hardly show it, I'm a big Star-Wars fan... ------------------- Name: Raynor "Warlock" Dune Age: 26 Description: 6'3", short black hair, blue eyes, Rank: Sargent Wing #: 5 Home Planet: Coruscant R2 Name: Flash Bio: Born and bred in Corusant, Raynor grew up in a wealthy family, and always wanted to be a fighter pilot when he was young. He entered the New Republic Acadamy when he was only 17, and has excelled since then...
Boba Fett Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 Yay! lets start!:D Watch out you "imperial scum" :laugh:
9mm Avenger Posted March 24, 2002 Author Posted March 24, 2002 Right...Thats it. Sin up closed. As of the end of this sentance I am typing.*silence* Period.*ghasps* -----------------------------------------
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now