OtakuBoards

Gold Version Question

Char!

Hey, is Substitute even a move in the G/S Version? It's not a TM, and it's not even part of Mr. Mime's arsenal. So what's up with it? It was a great move, in my opinion. I hope they didn't take it out of the series...

substitute is not a tm, butthe only way to get it is to trade a pokemon from red, blue, or yellow. (It will most likly be Chansey will be the only one with the attack from my memery):ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball:

No, Substitute is no longer a TM in the G/S/C series, but some Pokémon do learn it on their own. Your best bet, however, is to trade a Pokémon from R/B/Y and breed to get the Pokémon you want to learn it to have Substitute.

[color=green]Hey, walk down to that Unkown Cave thingie, and enter the entrance on you left. If you go the right way, there's this trainer in there that battle you, he has 3 Unkown, and a Dunsparce. If you beat him, he gives you a TM, that is Substitue.....

:drunk: Ok, since there's no TM in G/S/C that contains Substitue, would this be a cheat? For some weird reason I think my game is seriously screwed up....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey, is Substitute even a move in the G/S Version? It's not a TM, and it's not even part of Mr. Mime's arsenal. So what's up with it? It was a great move, in my opinion. I hope they didn't take it out of the series... [/B][/QUOTE]

It is in mr. Mimes move list he learns it quite early around l:10 i think:excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]

It is in mr. Mimes move list he learns it quite early around l:10 i think:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? Huh. Didn't know that...

I gotta try that SS. But be a little bit more detailed, I don't quite get it. I hope your game isn't messed up, a 51st TM would rule...