OtakuBoards

Hi I am new have a few Questions

Desiivy

Hi, First time here, I really like the whole site really cool.
Anyway to my question, I & my son 6 y are new fans of the show
We have only seen the newer shows, Current saga Majin Buu!!
Since they are all replayed over and over here In Oregon (USA)
I have been recording them & the 2 of us watch them alot,
you learn something new about the characters & story lines every time you rewatch a show, I get it a bit better (not much) but a little bit better, then my son & so I explain it to him when he asks questions about the show, He asked me a question
a few days back that I don't have an answer for, maybe some one here can answer it for me.

In the show, on Z I believe Take Flight Videl, Gohan is talking to Videl, trying to explain about her energy, and how every living being has it inside them, that it is not a trick it's real.

He turned around looked at (my son) and asked well if it inside
every living thing then how does Goku have it then if he's dead?

Can someone explain to me so I can explain to him how this is possible!!!! Please??

I do have one question of my own, Too!

When Future Trunks is helping the fighters defeat Cell, does
Vegita know that is his son, ( I haven't seen those ones)
They are not showing them and it's driving me crazy.

I have looked all over the place for the answer to my question,
gotten a bit of info that tends to lead, to my answer but don't really answer it completely, like
I read that when Trunks 1 st arrived he took Goku, aside and asked him not to tell, or he wouldn't be born.
Then some where else I read that when he was Killed by Cell
Vegita went nuts.
So I was just hoping you could tell me that one too!!
Thank you, Desirae

Not to be offensive, but your post was a little hard to follow...lol. However, I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can...

As for your first question: Son Gokou was allowed to keep his body after he died during the Cell Games. Thus, even though he IS dead, his body is still intact.

Second: Vejita eventually figured out that Trunks was his son. But he didn't know right away.

I hope that helps you out. :)

-Justin

[color=indigo] Welcome to the boards...maybe I can shed some light on some of your questions.

Although there is no clear awnser to your first question, my guess would be that dead fighters can still harness there power because they still have "lifeforce". When someone dies in DBZ they just mov on to a different plane, I think there are several planes, The home for Infinite losers (or hell), Snake Way (where the lesser Kai's planets lie, and the Great Kai's planet. Goku can keep his energy becaue he was allowed to keep his body after he died,and therefor he was able to keep the "lifeforce" in it.

Vegeta finds out that the mysterious boy is his son, Trunks, after during the early fight with the androids.

Hope that helps:) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Not to be offensive, but your post was a little hard to follow...lol. However, I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can...

As for your first question: Son Gokou was allowed to keep his body after he died during the Cell Games. Thus, even though he IS dead, his body is still intact.

Second: Vejita eventually figured out that Trunks was his son. But he didn't know right away.

I hope that helps you out. :)

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

The answer about Kakarot is correct... Which is why Vegeta and Kakarot are allowed to come back to fight Buu; they still have their bodies intact and therefore can fight.

And Vegeta eventually figures out that Trunks is his son when Piccolo slips up and calls Trunks by his name after Gero escapes. I believe. Haven't seen that Saga lately....:drunk:

Hope this helps..

-SB