SSJ Gotenks ok Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 WHAT YEAR DOES DRAGONBALL,Z,GT TAKE PLACE IN ANYWAYS???? I WAS WONDERING DID IT EVER SAY IN A EPISODE OR SOMETHING???? IF U KNOW THAT WELL HELP ALOT LET ME KNOW.:D
Transtic Nerve Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 They gave times and dates... however they were not in the same type of years that we measure time by. Some other type of year besides Earth Years.... I've forgetten, but maybe someone else can give specific dates on which events happened. I never really payed attention to them. Also, please turn off your caps lock. Typing in all caps is really annoying to read and it's just a pain to anyone trying to understand what you are saying, so please type regularly.
Sephiroth Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 I've seen many years used on the internet, not sure if many of them are right though, and I don't remember the real ones either....
Kaioshin Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 They use a different time system to ours, Either that or it the not too (but quite) distant future, as some of the buildings look like ours, but they have flying cars in bottles.
Zachary Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 I think Beckett collecter said Goku was born in 700 A.D
Guest Matt Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 [color=red][b]But beckett is full of crap.[/b][/color]
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted March 21, 2002 Author Posted March 21, 2002 oh thanks for trying to answer my question and sorry about the caps i didnt know im new here.:D ;)
Zachary Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 all i know is when Goku was born master roshi is 355 years old. But can that really be right??? Krillens 1 year older than Goku. Bulmas 16 when she meets Goku. I know that.....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 The technology is so advanced but the ppl seem so unmodern...so I don't really know...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now