Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
They gave times and dates... however they were not in the same type of years that we measure time by. Some other type of year besides Earth Years.... I've forgetten, but maybe someone else can give specific dates on which events happened. I never really payed attention to them.

Also, please turn off your caps lock. Typing in all caps is really annoying to read and it's just a pain to anyone trying to understand what you are saying, so please type regularly.
Posted
They use a different time system to ours,

Either that or it the not too (but quite) distant future, as some of the buildings look like ours, but they have flying cars in bottles.
Posted
[color=red][b]But beckett is full of crap.[/b][/color]
Posted
all i know is when Goku was born master roshi is 355 years old. But can that really be right??? Krillens 1 year older than Goku. Bulmas 16 when she meets Goku. I know that.....
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
The technology is so advanced but the ppl seem so unmodern...so I don't really know...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...