OtakuBoards

Hey.....

Guest Zora's King

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]I Was Try To Find The Eeve,Where It Is?And The Unknown Are Really A Pokemon To Creat The Puzzle THere Was Not In Creat Are It?????[/color][/i]

Get Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod city, he will say it came from the past and will ask ifyou want to look after it.
Then his sister will give you his phone number(if you have any room, it is a handy number to have because you can check to see how full your box is!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]
Then his sister will give you his phone number(if you have any room, it is a handy number to have because you can check to see how full your box is!) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]Yeah, and what happens if you don't get it because of no room? Do you miss out on something?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
[color=green]Yeah, and what happens if you don't get it because of no room? Do you miss out on something?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

no not really but it helps when after you caught a pokemon that fills up your box, he rings a tells you, that you have to change it to catch more pokemon.

If you have no room then make room.

[B]

no not really but it helps when after you caught a pokemon that fills up your box, he rings a tells you, that you have to change it to catch more pokemon.

If you have no room then make room. [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]Really?! Well, I'm going back to get that Eevee for sure.....So now I will know when my box is full or not, and I won't go through trying to catch a pokemon, when my box is full..... :D[/color]

[B]

If you have no room then make room. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's like in R/B/Y if a Gym Leader can't give you a TM because you have no room. Just make room and come back later.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GameMaster2000 [/i]
[B]I did somthing like that once [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi. This is your one friendly reminder. Please don't SPAM again.